6

"You know what's really fucking crazy that I heard? That guy's dicks are the same color as their lips! Is that true?" I asked while pouring a shot of Rumchata. Joji shook his head with a laugh, Ian and Max joining in. 
"You could check if you want." Max said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me, causing me to crack a small laugh as well. Taking a swig from a newly-opened bottle, I looked outside of the hotel window. We just sat in silence for a few brief moments as I looked outside at other buildings, only car horns and muffled yells.

"Hey Joji?" I spoke, Ian burped breaking the silence. "Who's Kimmi-Smiles?" I asked while smiling at him. Ian and Max both look wide-eyed at Joji as the AustrAsain* looked at me in shock. "W-woah what?"

A lop-sided smile appeared in my expression as he looked at me. Swishing around the beer in my bottle only made Ian and Max more curious as they waited for a response. "Oh you know, that girl you follow on like... all your accounts?" I frowned while looking at his face, filled with shock and wonder. "Uh, she's just somebody I know. Nothing much," he blurted. "Don't worry about it." He coughed as Ian broke the tension saying, "Oh what y'all talking 'bout?"

"Nah, it's nothing. All jokes," cracking a laugh, I harshly patted Joji's shoulder as Max chuckled a bit. Ian stood up and went to get another beer.

"I will never understood you fucking idiots." Ian said as he popped the cap and took a short swig. A small laugh came from me as I looked at Ian. "Hey, I'm just wondering if my bro's getting laid." Max laughed loudly for a second, looking at Joji. "She not only mocked ya, she friend-zoned you!"
I began to sing the FriendZone song which made everybody but Joji crack up.

Joji looked me then Max and scoffed. "What-fucking-ever. I get all the pussy," Joji told while sipping at his beer.
This made Ian rolled his eyes and look up at Joji. "Yeah, sure George. You must block a lot of pussy too." Ian smirked while Joji's brows furrowed. "Fuck up! What's with y'all?" He sorta-yelled while flipping everybody off.
Max joined in, "That's definitely true," Max then pulled up Joji's Twitter and proved our points.

"Yeah, why do you do that? People just wanna be noticed, you fucking cunt." I smiled while taking a long chug of my beer, wiping my lips with my hand. Joji stood up and walked to the bathroom and mumbled curses. "I'm gonna piss. Fuck you guys." Joji stormed off as we three laughed. "Joji's cute when he's mad." I admitted while slightly jumping to the bathroom door slamming shut.
"Well that's fucking gay." Ian said while sitting on the dresser next to the TV.

Looking at me, Max gasped. "Is (y/n) getting a crush? How odd!" Max mocked with an accent, his hand hovered over his mouth in surprise,
Slapping his shoulder, he laughed as we heard the bathroom door open. Joji walked out, zippering his fly. He walked back towards us and sat back on the bed, next to Max almost.

I giggled as he sipped at his beer, his hair over his eyes. "What's wrong, baby? Couldn't take a lil' joke?" I teased while leaning towards him nearing the edge of the bed. Max grinned while looking at my acts. Poking at Joji's nose only made Joji more mad. He groaned while smacking my hand away.

I flinched at this. Standing up, I walked behind both Max and Joji before wrapping my arms around Max's neck. "See?" Max looked up at me. "This is why I like Max more!" I played as Joji gave me a cold stare. The way his eyes pierce into me like a bullet... It made me want to kill myself.
"Oh..."
He stood up once again, making the room silent. While pulling out a box of cigarettes from his back pocket, he walked off towards the door, leaving the room.

We all exchanged glances as the door slammed. The sound echoing throughout the room.
My grip tightened around Max's neck as Ian sighed before speaking, "I just got here today and already there's some #DramaAlert bullshit."
Max nudged me in the torso making me scoff, obviously wanting me to go get Joji.
"I'm not going after Satan!" I yelled before Max crossed his arms, scolding me about how I was immature and that this was my fault.

"You guys are fucking autistic," I complained, standing up from the bed to get him.

Fucking cunts.
_____

That was mildly adequate. Sorry for the short chapter by the way. School has been a bitch so I couldn't update like I usually did.