7

"Hey! George,"

Finally I caught up with him! What the hell is he doing up here? It's cold as fuck!
"I—... I'm sorry about earlier!" I stepped closer to him, the gravel under my feet crunching with each step I take. Not even a single glance, just a trail of smoke fading off into the dark sky. Strangely, I found Joji on top of the building. I mean, our room was on the top floor.
"Fuck off, huh?" he spat, taking another long drag from his cig'.
I flinched back at this. Reaching my hand toward his shoulder made him turn quickly at me. "It's fine," he rushed out before taking another drag. "Just let me finish this cig' and I'll be down."
My brow twitched because of how shady he was being. "What's up with you?" I asked before hopping onto his back. "You're being so weeaboo-ish. This ain't no fucking shouja manga of some shit!" I laughed, resting my head on his broad shoulder. He groaned and attempted to shrug me off before I blew raspberries in his neck. A small laugh slipped from him which he probably regretted, because as soon as that small giggle left, I hooked my legs around his waist and smacked his cig' away.

"Come on ya faggot, stop being so gay."

***

"Heeyyy, that's pretty good!" Ian agreed as he tried the Tim-Tam. Max laughed as I forcefully began shoving 2-5 biscuits in Ian's mouth.
It was already about 12:34 am and we were getting sorta tired. Joji laughed as he watched us force junk food into Ian's mouth. "Wait (y/n) you're American, too!" Ian mumbled, some Tim-Tams falling from his mouth. "Why don't you fucking mouth-rape her!" Ian pleaded making Max basically deep-throat a biscuit into my mouth.

Everybody laughed as I struggled to speak. "HAY! THATS NOT FUNNY CUNT!" I yelled while throwing a pillow at Max. "It was hot seeing you give that Tam the succ though." Max joked, making Joji laugh.
"Whatever, anyways," I swallowed the last chunk of the biscuit before finishing. "It's already late. I think I should head home," I exclaimed, setting my phone down on the bedside table after checking the time.

Joji nodded as I yawned. "True, guess we'll see ya tomorrow, huh Ian?" Max asked, standing up to stretch. Propping himself on his shoulders, he agreed with a shrug. 
"Yeah, we have to shoot by that new vegan spot for George's vid. Get it out the way and enjoy the rest of this trip."

I smiled in realization when remembering that Joji was going to upload a new video. Hell yeah! I'm fucking psyched for this shit!
I wonder what edits his fans will make with this footage.

"Hey, Joj, can we do another photoshop comp? You know it's been a while." I asked while pulling on my hoodie. Joji looked away for a second before nodding. After digging in his pocket for a quick second he threw his phone at me, and me being me, I struggled to get a grasp on it. "Here, tweet something about it. But go on Frank's account, can't have the fans freak the fuck out when they see I associated us."

After punching in his code (which obviously was his name is Japanese; 5654 🙄) I opened up Twitter and switched the account before tweeting about the competition.

"Done! Alright, well we're gonna be heading off now, Ian. Love ya! I'll be here to wake you in the morning." I said before grabbing Max's and George's hand, pulling them from Ian's conversation.

Ian gave a soft chuckle before waving is good-bye. "Night, guys."

***
"Open the fucking door, cunt. I gotta pee," I admitted while crossing my legs. Joji struggled to put the key in purposely, looking over his shoulder at with a sly grin. Max had left we arrived at Joji's building, saying how he needed to check on his cat.

I kicked his calf causing him to wince with a chuckle as the door creaked open. I immediately ran to the bathroom, Joji laughing a bit as I stumbled.

After drying my hands with a rag I threw it at Joji, who was mindlessly eating Taki's while swinging his feet at the kitchen-counter.
"Hey dumbfuck, you never fucking picked up your clothes from the bathroom floor! You're such a wreck I swear. One day you gon' wake up and a rat gon' be eating ya nuts." He shrugged before downing some water from the faucet.
I sat on his desk-chair and rolled around the room, wondering what was going to be done tomorrow. "Are you guys actually gonna shoot another video? You haven't even finished the other one and you're already on another?" Joji sighed before looking at the ground. He jumped from the counter with a chuckle. "(y/n), you gotta stop worrying about me! I'll be fine! Nothing'll happen, I promise." Joj ruffled my hair before plopping himself on his couch. I swear he thinks I could just shrug off the shit that's happened before but no way buddo. "I'm gonna head off for the night, okay? You can take my bed." I smiled as he closed his eyes. Fucking idiot.

Walking off towards his room, I yanked off my shirt and threw it on his desk whilst taking off my shoes.
Right before I closed the door I heard Joj call out to me.
I hummed in response, looking at him.

"Goodnight, (y/n)." He mumbled.

"Goodnight Joj,"