-Chapter 25-

Please READ AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! IMPORTANT!
*Ari's POV*

What Jacob said hurt me. I know he didn't say it directly but he was meaning it for me. I just know . Lately I have been feeling really down and I'm Just not my happy self .
I really like Jacob. And the fact that he will never ever like me back hurts. It really does.

I'm a mess right now. My hair is a mess. My make-up is all over my face from crying. Yes crying. I haven't really been the same. But your probably thinking "oh she's making a big deal over nothing " but besides Jacob not liking me. I have been getting lots of hate. Most are really brutal. Some are the occasional "Your Ugly" "your Fat" "no one like you" .... If you think those hurt. Wait till you get the ones saying "Kill yourself " "drink bleach" "Cut deeper"! Those hurt. No I don't Cut. But thoughts do come around.

*Anyone going through anything I'm Here😌*

I have someone though that makes me feel happy. She's my bestfriend. And I couldn't ask for a better one. Her name is Cat. Yes . Cat Selman!! She's literally the best thing that I have right now.
I lover her to death. She gets me. I get her. It's two in two . She's Mario's Sister too. But Mario and her don't live with each other. Mario is with their dad . And Cat has Their mom. Not really but pretend.

To Cat🙀:
Please come over I need you ...

From Cat🙀:
On My way !!

Cat lives literally Right across from my house so it won't take long. With tears still streaming down my face . In cat walks in.

She takes one good look at me and says "Jacob"
I nod and start to cry even more . She comes to bed and gives me a big hug. As I cry on her shoulder. "Now what did he do to cause water works?" She asked.

I gave her my phone so she could read the messages. When done she looks at me.
"Look I know something that will get your mind off of this . And to show Jacob what he's missing ." What?" I looked confused at her her.
"A makeover " she yells with excitement.
I smirk ."Good idea , let's go !" I grab ahold of her arm and take her down stairs.
Running past my mom that's in the kitchen .
"What's the rush?" She asked me.
"We're getting a makeover " cat smiles .
I nod my head and smiled back .
"Oh I see" she then hands me her credit card. My eyes go big .
"Now don't go too crazy but there ya go" she said.
"Thank you ! Thank you !" I hugged her And kissed her cheek.
"Now go !" She shoos us out .

We rode our pennyboards to the mall. And began on The new Me.
-----------

*Jacob's POV*

Me and Zach head our way to Ari's house. When we pulled up I took a deep breath. And told Zach he could just stay in the car. I walked to the front door nervous as ever and sighed. Before knocking . I knocked on the door and waited. Expecting to see Ari . I come face to face with her mom . "Mrs. Ashley is Ari home by chance" I asked.
"No I'm afraid not you just missed her about 2 hours Ago."
"Okay tell her I stopped by "
"Will do Jacob!"
I walked back to the car and opened the door.
"Soo how did it go?" Zach said.
"She's not home "
Then I hear two girls laughing behind me . They were pennyboarding.
They were gorgeous. Both of them . But the one with pink was was hotter.
I then realized that I knew her from somewhere.
Then it hit me !
"Ari ? Is that you??" I asked her.
TO BE CONTINUED.....
-----------------------

-Mario💕 added Yah Gurll😈
-Mario💕 added Maddie💜
-Mario💕 added Ari🙄
-Mario💕 added BroitsZach🤓
-Mario💕 added Saltytorius☹️