❤️I LOVE YOU❤️

Madison Ruth Ferguson,

My Friend, Best Friend, Sister, Bestie, Hayes, Blake.

I've never ever ever EVER had Someone like you! I always had a good amount of friends but none stuck out. Because they all are *****s. Sorry but it's true😂. But of course I have  Some great friends now , that I love too. But Madison Was there FIRST!
Me and her Never really fight. Okay sometimes but only about Boys😂......
I never Thought I would find that one friend. That just totally got me. Me and You. We get each other. We're like the same. Other than Your older than me, and have no eyebrows or lips, and I'm way taller than you,  BUT THATS NOT THE POINT.
Madison You know all of my secrets. And I mean ALL😳. You listen when I pour out to you my feelings. You understand when I'm not in the mood. You get me.
We have had lots of memories together. Happy, Sad, and Weird memories.
I sometimes think about my future. When I'm bored. I sit there and think and think about what will happen when we grow up. I truly do hope we can Move into those houses in LA where we are on the beach . ( yes I still remember) I also remember wanting to live in my house with Cameron And yours would be right next to mine . But you would have Hayes😂. That changed though. That's okay . Some things never stay the same. But one thing for certain I hope NEVRR EVER changes is our FRIENDSHIP!
I love you Madison. And I hope you had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER💕❤️!

You thought I forgot huh? 😏. I would never!

Love CAM💜