Chapter 16

Skip to A Month....

Caitlynn's POV:
Everything is going just fine. Me and Hunter are back together. A week later we found out that The so happen to be Weston Lover😼 was that crazy girl that shot me. I found her walking in the mall and called the cops on her. She now is in jail for 25 years. But one thing that has been bothering me. Hunter has been acting kinda strange lately. I'm not sure what's going on with him. But I just shrug it off and not make it a big deal.

Hunter's POV: 😏 he he
Me and Caitlynn are together. And nothing could get any better. So we are just fine.
But I have some bad news. I don't know how to tell Caitlynn. She's going to be heart broken. But I have to tell her soon. I can't keep it in any longer. And I can tell she's starting to notice something is up. I'm just scared what her reaction is going to be.

Blake's POV: 😉 ha ha
Everything has been going so great this past month. No drama what so ever. But this news I have for Maddie is going to break her. I'm pretty sure she'll be upset. But I hope she understands. And I hope after telling her we can still make it work. She's been telling me how she's so happy And content with everything here in California.

Madison's POV:
Man. Life is great. At the moment. We are all happy. We all keep in touch everyday with that group chat. And I just love how we all are so close . We literally live next to each other😂. Anyways ....  The guys fan base is building up. And it just makes me so happy to see them do what they love . There my bestfriends I don't know what I would do without them. Me and Caitlynn we see each other every Day. And I'm so thankful for an amazing. Pretty , smart, hilarious Sister like her.

       THIS IS NOT THE ENDING! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT THE ENDING!

---------------

Next Chapter is Group Chat😏.........