Answers for a friend:Chapter 10

Did you see that coming?

Kili's Prov:

"How do you know these people? Are you going to kill us?" Demands Thorin at Baineth. I feel scared for her. She walks towards him. Now he is toast." You know nothing about me. These people are kind and sweet. You threaten my family and friends. It is not wise to anger me." She states and Her necklace starts to glow.

The tall girl walks over to her." Baineth, don't summon her here.They will try and kill her." She nods and walks away angrily." Why did her necklace glow? And who were you talking about?" I ask." That is not my place to say." Looks like I don't know my friend all too well.

I go and look for her. I can't find her when I suddenly look up and see her on the roof, looking at her wounded leg. I go up and watch her for a little. She yelps in pain when doing her wound. She finishes and looks up at the sky.She starts to sing.

It is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.I can see that the song means alot to her. Her owl hoots at her and she starts to pet him and soon he starts to sleep. I make my entrance. "Baineth?" I ask. She jumps." Hello Kili." She says.

I limp over to her and sit beside her. " I guess you want some answers." She says. " That would be nice. But I also want to be with my best friend." I say and smile at her. " Let's start."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am so sorry it is short, I will see if I have time for another chapter. Hope you like it.

- Sierra.😜