"If you need anything just ask Max," Marcel announced as he held out his hand to Nyasha not once turning to look in her direction his attention on his wife.

Debra was left pondering over what exactly was going on.

-----

Three days later

Marcel's POV

"You have a very, very filthy mind my dear husband. It's unbelievable how you can run a successful company," Nyasha murmured into my ear.
"It's not my fault," I whispered into her ear just as I caught sight of Debra walking into the kitchen.
Perfect timing I though to myself as I planted my lips on Nyasha's neck eliciting the desired response, a moan of pure pleasure making me smirk as I saw Debra looking very uncomfortable.

"Goo...good morning," she said before turning away.
"Good morning Debra," Nyasha said in a clear tone making her stop. "Breakfast is on the table," she told her as I continued with my game not even bothering to respond to her greeting.

The slight tug of my hair had me looking into my wife's eyes.
Giving her a wink I let go of her heading towards the table to have my breakfast as she left the kitchen.

"It's been three days and yet you have not asked me what I expect you to ask. You are treating me as though I am a guest," she stated as sipped my coffee.
"Debra, Debra, Debra," I chuckled standing up as her eyes followed me.

Before she knew it I stood in front of her my fingers laced around her tiny throat.
"Who said you are my guest?" I snarled letting go of her in an instant as I walked out whistling in glee.

An hour later the door bell rang bringing fourth a package that had taken three days to find.
In walked Debra's family her mother full of life and bubbly, nothing like her daughter and her father who looked a bit frail but still managed to walk in with pride.

I smiled in satisfaction as she instantly became pale once she saw them. Wearing a smirk I greeted them and ushered them into my living room.

"Please excuse me for a minute," I said turning to leave them just as a maid entered the room pushing a trolley of finger foods and tea.

Counting to myself I slowly walked up the stairs..
1
2
3
4
"Marcel," she seethed as I turned to look at her with a smirk.

"Go be with them, who knows it might be the last you ever see of them," I told her as she shot daggers my way. "Or if you want we can have a little talk," I invited her as her head shot in the direction of the living room once she heard laughter.

"Don't worry they are in my wife's safe hands," as I continued up the stairs heading to my office.

----

As the door closed he told her to sit in a voice that made her flinch in fear.

""I don't know who it is Malcolm is the one that came up to me with a proposition in which I get you and he gets Nyasha resulting in the man Malcolm is working for getting exactly what he wanted which is your separation."
"And how exactly were you communicating with your so called benefactor?"

"Why does he or she want us separated?"
"Both of you combined, the power is unfathomable," she whispered looking scared. "Please promise me one thing. Take care of my parents and child. I am already a dead man walking," she said as tears slowly ran down her cheeks.
"You have my word," he said in a flat voice as he stood up.