After hearing this nandini becomes supper happy as after 7 months she is going to meet her buadadi...her sister simi...and other family members...

Nandini immediately hugged him.......and he reciprocated too....

Nandini- manik thank u ...thank u sooooo much...aap bahut ache ho....

Manik- well come my princess.....(breaking the hug)

Nandini blushed like hell as it was the first time he had called her his princess...lately there have been a lot of first times with manik after their marriage......

Manik-(cupping her cheek with one hand with a constant smile)be ready....

--------------------------------------------------------

TRAIN STATION-

nandinis arttire-

maniks attire-

Both of them were searching for their coach

Both of them were searching for their coach.....as it was really very fusy and crowdy at the station...both were having trouble walking ....though holding hand as manik didn't want to take risk of having her lost....when due to this bhid bhad nandini got pushed a little and she was about to fall when manik held her...

Manik- nandini!sambhal ke...aap yaha ayeye...

Holding her more close to himself.....and making her blush more finally they reached their coach.....

Inside the train..

Both sat down at their seat close to eachother.....and manik made sure that she is comfortable...they could have gone for flight but today no flight was available so they had to take train that ti indirect one as there was no direct train from deheradun to hoshiyarpur....so they have to change train in one station......

It was around evening when they had to again change train....and from the most fussy stations that in the Saharanpur station(imaginary)......

As soon as they got down there was so much of rush of people...some to board the train some to get down...and in all this pushing and pulling nandini got separated from manik....