[EXO, Let's All Love]

Comenzar desde el principio

They could only nod in silence and left the room only to watch their leader being called again - alone.

Baekhyun watched the door close and waited impatiently, worried for his brother.

Sure enough, Suho walked out the door with a tired looking fake smile, telling the members that it was nothing though none believed him.

Their days were like that.

Heck, they had just finished their world tour when they heard their comeback was near. They wanted to do it for fans, they wanted fans to be able to see them, after their long gone tour.

But couldn't they at least rest for a whole day or two? As soon as they had a two-hour concert in one country, they jumped on the plane for the next one without skipping a beat.

Not to mention the jetlag, sleeping on planes weren't exactly comfortable or worth calling 'rest'.

Not more with the sasaengs lurking here and there, fans crowding everywhere that walking was a problem. He'd wear his cap and mask, adding a glasses and scarf, but his fans still recognized him from afar. How, he didn't understand.

Sometimes, he felt empty.

When he was younger, he dreamt of being a singer, to stand on stages and sing in front of thousands of people, but now that he grabbed that dream, he wondered the goal of his life.

Until when will he be singing the same tune over and over again, just those few lines without change, without heart, making comebacks every now and then, and go to countries to do the same thing in the same process again and again.

When he was a boy, he imagined to see the statue of liberty, to walk in Malaysia's twin towers or finding adventures lurking around Niagara falls. But all he got to do now was stay in a dim hall, lights just above his head, singing the same lines, dancing he same moves on repeat. After that he'll go back to the airport, too worried about catching the flight than getting souvenirs for his family.

Baekhyun sighed for what seemed like the hundred time that day.

He was just so tired.

Sometimes he wished to run away.

Go to live with his grandmother in the mountains, away from the city life, away from the star life.

A star's life is never a prefect one, anyway.

He used to be genuinely happy in front of cameras, like back in EXO showtime. He would throw jokes anytime anywhere, teasing his brothers.

Maybe it was when Kris left, or when Luhan left, or when Tao left, when EXO became soulless.

Their songs barely had impacts close to their old ones - the excitement was different.

Maybe during the time when the three had left, SM had made it a must for them to be on top by an immensely large scale compared to the other three, hence, the pushing of schedules.

And he had got to admit, the three were successful outside of SM, and he couldn't lie that the thought of quitting and doing the same like them could've been a way for him - but that would be against the reason of the three ex-members' leave, that was, to give them a better chance of working under humane conditions - not forced when sick or treated unfairly.

It would also break the fans.

So he promised himself he wouldn't leave.

He promised the fans that EXO will be working happily.

For the fans who loved and cared fo them, he promised to do his best and never give up.

Baekhyun sighed, and he promised himself that would be the last sigh.

Thinking of his fans, he rose again, becoming the funny kid he was again to cheer up the members. If not him, who else?

Manager had given them a five minute warning to leave for rehearsals, only to be responded with tired yes's and drooping eyes.

With back up from Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, and even D.O, the rest of the members were back up again, energized again with the thought of seeing their fans' smiles.

The nine of them smiled once more, assuring each other everything was going to be fine.

Suho exhaled and spoke, "Let's do this."

The rest of them muttered a few words of encouragement as well.

But Baekhyun decided that it wasn't enough.

"Come on guys, hands in," he cheered them, his hand straightened in front of him, palm facing the floor.

The others gave him grins and thankful smiles before joining their hands together.

Without even a cue, all nine members were in complete and perfect sync.

"엑소, 사랑하자!"

-x-