Chapter 17

Time skip. Two weeks later

KACEY'S POV

I woke up yawning and dragged myself into the bathroom to get ready to visit Jungkook. Today marks two weeks that He's been in there and he's supposed to be walking today. My teacher decided to let us stay at the hotel longer because it's closer to the hospital.
---
Jimin and Monnie drove us to the hospital and parked their cars. As I stepped out of the car and looked at the hospital doors, mixed emotions started filling every corner of my body. I was honestly scared. What if I go in there and he can't move? I shook the thought out of my head and headed towards the door. "Right this way " the nurse said to us. We followed her down the hall and into a room with some equipment for exercise I'm guessing. I scanned the room for Jungkook and saw him laying down on a little bed in the corner of the room.  Jin and his team stepped inside the room and started talking. I hated the sound of his voice so I diverted my attention. "Jimin, how's your mom?" I asked as I tugged on his shirt sleeve. "Oh. She looks alright. I hope she comes out soon" he said and smiled then payed attention to Jin again. I sighed as I remembered what his mom told me.
"Take care of Jimin for me?" she asked. I nodded in response. "That boy loves me alot. He won't cope well when I leave. You should help him."
I sighed and tried not to cry when I remembered. "Well let's get started" the doctor said and they all agreed. I was zoning them out the whole time. They tried to get Jungkook to walk from his bed to the machine. He got up with the help of the doctor and stood by himself. He tried to make a step but fell instead I shot over to him screaming his name and they held him up. "Yah. Kace I'll be alright." He said and smiled. How can he be so strong? He really couldn't move on his own. The doctors brought him to the machine and put all the indicators and turned on a scanner that showed intermuscular movements. They attached him and watched the machine closely. A tear formed in Jin's eye and fell and i saw him mouth, no way. He's... paralized.
I pretended not to see but bitterness raged in my eyes and I transformed into the monster Jin made me. " Is everything ok doc?" I asked the other doctor as I couldn't face Jin. She didn't answer. She locked off the machine and motioned for us to follow us outside and Jin followed. "I'm very sorry." She began. "But I believe the surgery wasn't enough to restore life to his legs." I fell in full rage. I pushed Jimin to the floor who was holding on to me. I lounged at Jin ready to kill him. "BITCH!!!! DON'T BLAME IT ON THE ACCIDENT. I HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION AND I KNOW THAT THIS LITTLE SHIT MESSED UP ON THE SURGERY." I was lounging at Jin but I felt my friends holding me. " I.. Kacey I'm sorry. It wasn't on pur-" "Don't talk to me you son of a BITCH!! I PROMISE TO KILL YOUR WICKED ASS AND SEND YOU TO SATAN!" Before I could break free from the force of 6 people holding onto me to snap his neck, he ran off crying. I screamed in anger and pain. I slowly took a glance at Jungkook in the room with his immortal smile and broke down again. I ran to the room where Jimin's mom was and kneeled down at her bedside. " You lied. You said he was going to be fine." I said and started crying. "I didn't lie dear. But I also told you to Trust God. I won't go until it happens ok?" She said to me and somehow I had to believe her. As I laid there crying on the floor, the door burst open and Jimin came in. "Kacey" he said, panting.

JIMIN'S POV
I'm legit scared right now. Kacey just transformed. I was so scared i couldn't even cry. She shook us off from holding her and looked at Jungkook one more time and then she ran off crying. Everyone was crying, even Yoongi! I ran behind Kacey but  missed her at the cross section. I thought for a while. I ran outside and checked and she wasn't in the car. I felt an urge to go to my mom's room and I ran as fast as I could and when I got there I saw her on the ground crying beside mom's bed. Thank you Jesus I thought and while panting I called, "Kacey." She looked up at me with bloodshot eyes. I sighed and told her I would be back. I told the others we were going out and I took her up and drove off.

-----------
I opened the door to the secret layer and led her inside to the room and told her to sit down. I went out to the other room amd got some female clothes for her and held her hand and took her to the warm pool outside the deck. She looked at me blankly. I gave her the clothes and told her to change into her bathing suit. She didn't even question it. She just went. Moments later she came back and I walked her into the pool and snuggled her in my arms and she started crying again. "Cutie. Have you seen how happy he is? I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you this way." I said and she nodded. She didn't stop crying tho until I tickled her side." Smile for me. Pweeeze" i said and pouted with aegyo and she gave in. She smiled a bit. Even though it wasn't too sincere I prefered her like this. I looked into her eyes and she looked back at me. I tilted her head to the side and she parted her lips slightly. I really wanted to kiss her. But I delayed while fighting the mental war I was having then she leaned in and Kissed me. I felt her pain amd sorrow and happiness in that kiss. She wrapped her hands loosely around my neck and I held her waiste and pulled her closer, trying to keep reminding myself that we were in a pool. We pulled back for air and I saw a bit of happiness in her eyes. "Thanks. I needed that." She said then hugged me and got up out of the pool and dangled her legs beside me at the side. I got out and sat beside her and then stood up and pulled her inside with me and closed the door.

----------
A/N
Okaiii guyzz so that chapter was longer than usual.  Hope you like it. ONE MORE THINGGGG

I UNPUBLISHED SPECIAL Caz i think it was total $#!+ AND I WILL BEGIN ANOTHER FAN FIC. STILL CHANYEOL : "THE BOY WITH BIG EARS". AND ANOTHER CALLED "THE MOST CLICHÉ BOOK EVER"

Both inspired by @EX0L_ARMY

That's all folks. Thank youu
Love yah