CHAPTER 2

"Jess, Chan come here " I called to my two roommates who were busy doing something by themselves.

I sighed and began, "Remember Jimin from downstairs? Don't you think he's handsome?" without giving them a chance to answer i continues. I ran my hand through my hair amd sighed. "His smile is so warm and his voice, Jeesh have you heard his voice? Its so breathtaking. He looks like a nice guy. But I don't know if I like him yet though. I just got here and I-" "Kacey!!" Jessi said loudly, stopping me in my trail of thoughts. "You keep spilling your thoughts. Hehe. I think you like his face not him." "Sorry" i said, a little embarrassed, then chuckled. I waited for Chanel to say something but she only smirked. Ok?

"Hello girls. You have a full day tomorrow I know you just got here and would like to explore and have fun but you will be staying in Korea for two years on your internship and we have no time to waste. You will be sent to a seminar tomorrow to get a feel of the country's systems and how internships work yo..." Mrs.Jung kept talking but i got bored of the words and drifted away from the world and dosed off in my bed. As my eyelids felt heavier, i could feel the hit of darkness when the room light was turned off then...

"Yea I know and I love you for that but why can't you respect and trust me? I have never and I told you before but it seems you only want to play games". I said then I fell to the ground because of the hard blow i received in my leg. "AGHHH" I screeched in pain and he aimed again this time with a metal bar. ""NO JIN STOP!!!!!" I screamed fear engulfing my entire being. He lifted the bar and I screamed.

"KACEY!!! STOP SCREAMING OH MY GOSH!" Chanel shouted, shaking my body to wake me up. I sighed a long sigh as if i was holding the breath for a day. I couldn't say anything. I just felt the tears welling up in my eyes and I turned away to let them fall. I was so angry and I could feel nothing at that point. "Kacey its been a year. Let it go. Jin is a past mistake and you can't erase your past. Move on please and let it go" Jessi said, trying to soothe my sadness and anger. I cursed myself inwardly for being so foolish to hook up with Jin. And now the bad memories were causing me nightmares.