Mettaton x Reader - Black is my Happy Colour!

Începe de la început

~End of Flashback~

It had been least five straight minutes of Mettaton coming to melodramatic situations that you had gotten use to, so naturally you had tuned out until he said about helping you with your situation and ran out the room in a fuss leaving you in a fit of panic thinking the worse of what might happen in the future.

But he did make numerous good points, you wear black basically at every event: your little cousin's birthday, weddings, Christmas and etc. You winced at the fact that no one has ever actually seen you where a different colour, hell, even Toriel and Grillby commented on it.

Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if you took Mettatons' fashion advice, 'but he tends to be a little dramatic..' you crinkled your nose in disgust as you imagined yourself wearing -insert hideous outfit here- 'maybe I could convince him not to go all out?'

You decided to give in and let him do what he wanted, sighing you walked out and followed the steps with Mettaton previously went in.

"Mettation?" you called out, listening to find any response.

It didn't take long for the flamboyant idiot to respond, "Darling, come to my room okay?" You grunted and  nodded out of habit even know that he couldn't see but did it anyways.

You reached a bright pink door named Mettatons' Dressing Room and walked in to the strong rose perfume scented room and confronted a sad looking robot.

"Mett-"

"I'm sorry Darling"

'Huh?' you were confused, "whats wro-" He interrupted again, "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable..It's just I was so excited that I could dress you up and make you feel comfortable with your body on which you have, to show the world how beautiful my girlfriend/boyfriend is. I know it can be hard being the less attractive one of this relationship and all so that's why you always wear black so you don't stand out but.." he trailed off, 'rude' you thought as you deathpanned at the still obnoxious but depressed monster robot.

"My dearest dar-"

"Listen here Mettaton" it was his turn to be interrupted, 'what the heck is he talking about!' "I have no idea on where you're getting the idea that I'm self-conscious because I am perfectly fine with how I look and I do not  wear black because of such a pathetic reason, I wear it because, for one: I like the colour, two: you know how I'm a messy person and black doesn't show much staining and last but not least, daring, I feel most comfortable wear black." wow that was a mouthful.

You breathed heavily after getting that all out and looked at the robot before he could say anything, you started again, "Like you're most comfortable in wearing bright colours with tight clothing, I feel snug wearing black and kinda baggy clothing. We're polar-opposites Hun ad that's how we roll" and with that you hugged him tight and listened to the faint buzzing sounds that his metal chest gave off.

"Oh darling, I am still sorry" he whispered into your ear, making you giggle at the tickling sensation. He fell gracefully back on the bed, "you know Mettaton, fashion advice wouldn't be so bad once and a while" you exclaimed mindlessly.

"Really?" he perked back up at this, you nodded.

"Yea, it wouldn't hurt right?" you questioned, it was as if someone had flicked a switch in him that made go from being sad and mellow to excitable and glamours.

"Not at all, in fact I was just thinking about the rest of the clothing that I had in-store for just this occasion would ever arise" he started to babble again. 'wait what, he planned this?' you thought in alarmed as you watched him pull a door from one of the many wardrobe he had, revealing flashy outfits to cosplay to, well, everything.

You groaned as you fell back onto the bed in exhaustion, this was going to be a long night.

A/N I'm not sure if i got Mettatons character right, hnnnnng so hard doing other characters.