ABOUT

Picture see above

Name Owen Gwalchmai
Pronounced O-wen Gwal-k-my

Age eighteen

Gender male

District twelve

Color gold

Appearance Owen is handsome, the type of guy you notice walking down the street. He's tall and towers over the traditionally short population of district twelve as if their king, their legend. Everybody notices this pale Celtic-born boy, down to his always messy dark red hair, freckles, sharp cheekbones and dark brown eyes. Owen has a bullet wound in his left shoulder and scars from glass shards are still visable on his left side.

Personality On the outside Owen appears calm and strong; however, deep inside he's haunted by the past people don't know about. Owen hides his true feelings under a cloud of mystery. He sinks into himself when people are near and avoids conversation at every cost. Owen has always been fascinated by film, and has continued to grow as a filmmaker in his solitude, creating abstract films. He hates the Capital and everything it stands for. Despite his personality, Owen is actually a born fighter.

Life Raised by the head peacekeeper, Jacob Wer, has done nothing but harm to this hurt eighteen year old. Owen has very few memories of being loved, despite the glances he gets from the other people in district twleve, he has felt no affection since his parent's death. Owen has worked in the coal mines since he was ten, hiding in the dsrkness, a refuge and safehaven for Owen when memories floated back from the darkess parts of his mind. He was there the night his parents were killed and was shot at after an explosion nearly killed him. The explosion did kill his parents but somehow the killer had escaped and still continues to roam district twelve today.

Somewhere along the way, people of district twelve has idolized Owen, to his disliking. He hates the attention and the crowd of people he attracts, knowing it might be his parents' killer watching and hunting his every move.

Endowments Owen is strong, he might look weak compared to the careers, but he could probably win a fight with most careers with his strength alone. Owen also has a good eye for detail, which makes him handy when looking for traps or other tributes. He is also very intelligent, he knows how manipulation and other mind games work.

Faults Owen faces schizophrenia and OCD head on everyday, constantly fighting his personal demons that haunt him. Despite everyone in district twelve loving him, he is socially awekward and he has no idea how to use a weapon, even if his life depended on it.

Alliance An alliance could mean a matter of life and death for Owen; however, he chooses to stay alone, his schizophrenia is enough for him to handle without trying to save another person's life.

Token A long gold necklace, at the end there's a good circle, one side depicts a celtic cross and the other a celtic symbol. This necklace has been passed down through his family for centuries and is a prized possesion of Owen's.