20 | CHAPTER TWENTY

Disclaimer: I only own Clara Ackles and the future plot.

20 | CHAPTER TWENTY

@fallontonight: Ready for the power couple @claraackles and @sebastianstan #FallonTonight

78.3K LIKES          9.233K COMMENTS

***

Clara and Sebastian had been invited to the show of Jimmy Fallon; the guy had made them laugh and didn't bother asking questions about their private lives unless one of them started to talk about it. They were having a good time and then it was the moment to play a game.

The crowd clapped as Clara and Sebastian stood up from their seats and started to walk in Jimmy's direction, till they stopped in front of a round table with four red cups on it. They stood by Jimmy's side and waited for him to explain to the public and them.

"Here we are everyone, we are going to play something we call Musical Beers but" Jimmy paused for a moment "We are not enough" he said pointing at himself and the couple next to him "We are going to need a few more players so joining us from Captain America: The Winter Soldier we have the Captain himself... Chris Evans."

Everyone started to clap and cheer, Sebastian and Clara turned happy to see their friend, Chris came out smiling widely as usual and gave Jimmy a hug then passed to Sebastian and hugged him as well but when he saw Clara his smile widened... if it was possible, her eyes opened wide in horror knowing was he was going to do, Chris hugged her and started to spin her around, she let out a small scream then started to laugh until he put her down "I missed you, knuckles" he told her.

"I missed you too, dorito" she replied with a smile.

"And let's not forget our last player, from the show Supernatural" Jimmy said, Clara's eyes widened, she didn't know who was coming "We have Dean Winchester... please welcome Jensen Ackles."

Everyone cheered when Jensen came out, Clara smiled and ran at his brother and instantly hugged him, Jensen hugged her back and kissed her temple when they separated he walked to greet Sebastian with a hug, Chris and Jimmy too.

"Guys... now" Jimmy spoke to the public "The game works like musical chairs but instead of diving into empty chairs we will be grabbing these red cups of beer... when the music stops, one person will be left empty handed, they are out of the game and they have to hang out with our DJ up there... DJ Jonathan" everyone clapped "Now we will be doing four rounds, the last one standing is the musical beers champion" he clapped his hands and looked at the guest "Okay everybody let's do it."

Excited the five started to walk around the table as the music played "Don't look at me" Jimmy snapped as Chris walked behind him grabbing the cups as he passed.