19 | CHAPTER NINETEEN

Disclaimer: I only own Clara Ackles and the future plot.

19 | CHAPTER NINETEEN

Sebastian had a day off but unfortunately Clara didn't, in fact she had to stay late because the episode she was filming was focused on her and Chris which Sebastian got more annoyed

Sebastian had a day off but unfortunately Clara didn't, in fact she had to stay late because the episode she was filming was focused on her and Chris which Sebastian got more annoyed... he wasn't jealous of Wood, he knew he was Clara's new best friend and both had talk through the phone and all that but he was bothered by the fact that he could spend more time with Clara than him, and he was the blonde's boyfriend.

It was two in the morning and Clara was still working so the Romanian decided to pay her a visit and bring food; he drove to the set but not before he stopped at a Starbucks where he bought coffee and brownies plus a slice of Clara's favorite cake, probably the food would make her stay awake.

Sebastian parked the car and got out of it with the snacks; he walked to where the set was fortunately he was greeted by someone "Hey, Paul" the actor said smiling which Wesley answered with a tired smile "You look tired" he rolled his eyes noticing the obvious statement he had say. 

"I feel like I'm going to drop dead in any moment" the blond muttered, his eyes landed in the coffee of Sebastian's hand "Is that Starbucks?" he asked almost whispering.

"Yeah, I brought one to Clara, maybe she will need one" he answered narrowing his eyes at Paul's face.

"Of course" he replied nodding, his eyes filled with disappointment "She is inside with Chris, they're almost done with the scene" he told him still looking at the coffee.

The brown haired actor sighed and grabbed one of the coffee's "You can have mine" he handed it to him "I think you need it more than me."

"You're the best, man" Paul told him quickly grabbing the coffee and starting to drink it "I'll treasure this for the next five minutes" finishing the words he left Sebastian's side.

Shaking his head he entered the room, at the other side he could see the setup of the scene, it looking like they were on a forest at night; he walked quietly and smiled when he saw his girlfriend in a black dress talking to Chris with a bloody head in her hands, it was disturbing but he didn't care, he was just happy to see Clara. Apparently they were casting a spell or that's what he got from what he was hearing them say.

"AND CUT"

The scene was finished, instantly Clara and Chris shouted happily, they finally had ended the scene; Clara clapped then turned, her eyes widened and in her face a huge smile formed "SEXYBASTIAN" she shouted and started to run at him "You are here" she laughed "And with coffee... that is why you're the best boyfriend."

"Oh I see, you only love me because I bring you food" he told her joking.

"Now you get it" she replied then leaned to kiss him which he gladly returned, after the kiss ended she noticed the food "Brownies and cake."

He handed her the slice of cake first "A slice of vanilla cake... your favorite."

"Thank you" she said opening the box "Do you want some?" she asked him with her mouth full of cake.

He grinned thinking she looked cute but shook his head "No, it's all yours."

"I smelled coffee" Chris voice sounded coming closer to the couple "Or probably I'm hallucinating it because of the lack of sleep" he said smiling to Clara, he turned to the Romanian "Hey, Sebastian, how are you?"

"I'm great, thanks for asking, Chris, how about you?" Sebastian asked back with a smile.

"Tired... I was about to go home to finally sleep" he turned to Clara "Can I have some of the coffee, please, before I go?"

"Sure, Woody" she answered grabbing the coffee and handing it to him.

"Thanks" he said taking a sip of it then gave it back "Well I'll see you probably tomorrow unless that they give us the day free."

"Oh, I already asked and yes, we are free tomorrow" the blonde told him sounding relieved.

"Awesome, because I'm not going to get up from the bed at all" Chris told both "Anyways, I'll be going, it was good to see you Sebastian" he told him lifting his hand.

Sebastian nodded and shook his hand with his "Same, have a good sleep."

"Goodbye, Woody" Clara said hugging him and kissed his cheek "Don't fall asleep when you're driving."

"I won't, Claire" he replied rolling his eyes "You still will have to deal with me for a long time."

After Chris left and Clara ended up eating the cake, the couple decided to leave already so they could finally get some sleep. Tomorrow they would spend all day in bed. 

***

@claraackles: Almost three in the morning and @sebastianstan brings me coffee and cake to the set

@claraackles: Almost three in the morning and @sebastianstan brings me coffee and cake to the set. Love you💕

903K LIKES          8.093K COMMENTS

__________________________

Here is chapter nineteen, hope you like it and as always I would love to know your thoughts about it.

Ps. I published a new story called "Quicksilver" it's a female version of Peter from X-Men in where she is suddenly thrown into Civil War, probably Bucky will be the love interest, so go and check it out:)

Please comment, vote and/or follow me.

Love you all xxx