14 | CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Disclaimer: I only own Clara Ackles and the future plot.

14 | CHAPTER FOURTEEN

claraackles: You can finally go and check out @panic!atthedisco's new video #houseofmemories I'm so proud of it, I'm sure you will love it

claraackles: You can finally go and check out @panic!atthedisco's new video #houseofmemories I'm so proud of it, I'm sure you will love it. @brendonurie

100.2K RETWEETS 267.5K LIKES

@brendonurie: BEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER MADE!!! @claraackles hope we will be able to work together again in the future!

@claraackles: ME TOO @brendonurie I have tons of fun filming it. House of Memories is now my favorite song<3

***

Clara Ackles was very excited to show the video to her boyfriend; it had been a week since she finished filming the video, she saw it after it was finished and Sebastian wanted to see it but Clara made him wait and now finally she would be able to show him. The true was that she was also a little nervous, there was a certain scene at the end of the music video that maybe was going to bother him, of course it was all acting but she also knew Sebastian's feelings towards Brendon.

Sebastian was sitting on Clara's couch with the computer on top of the small table in front of him, he was very tempted to click play on the video but he had to wait until Clara come back from getting their drinks.

"Finally" he exclaimed grinning at the sight of the blonde entering the living room "I thought I was going to have to watch it alone."

Clara rolled her eyes and sat next handing him the drink "You're a so impatient."

"You know I have no patience" Sebastian replied snorting "Can we watch it now?"

The actress smirked and leaned to press play and the video started.

At the beginning the video showed a closure to the city, but it looked as if it were the forties. The sound of the song started then suddenly Brendon's face appeared, he seemed to be walking in the middle of the street.  

If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

He opened the door of a dinner and walked in, he smiled looking straight the camera turned and now Clara could be seen serving the food to the people. She looked beautiful even thought she was wearing a yellowish waitress dress.

The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams
Become a taboo