08 | CHAPTER EIGHT

Disclaimer: I only own Clara Ackles and the future plot.

08 | CHAPTER EIGHT

"So everyone know their roles?"

Sebastian asked to the bunch of idiots once again before start his plan.

"Question?" Misha asked lifting his hand.

Sebastian frowned "What is it?"

"What happens if she says no?... Do we just leave slowly without being notice?" he asked receiving glares from everyone even Jensen.

"Don't be stupid you know she is going to say yes" Anthony replied rolling his eyes.

Misha shrugged "Just seeing the possibilities."

The day after the kiss, Sebastian had met with Jensen and told him about him liking his sister; even though Jensen and Clara were twins, the brother was twelve minutes older than her and Sebastian thought it would be respectful if he spoke with him and ask for his "permission" to date his sister.

Jensen was happy, finally his little sister had found happiness again and he was glad it was with Sebastian, he only had met him a couple of times because of Chris and Clara... and he was a great guy. The older brother asked Sebastian his idea of asking Clara to be his girlfriend, when the Romanian actor told him well he was on board with the plan.

Jensen called Jared and Misha while Sebastian called Chris, Anthony and Scarlett. The group reunited and Sebastian explained to them the plan, of course Misha and Anthony had another idea but Scarlett shut them up by telling them it was stupid and way to cheesy for Clara's likeness.

Everyone met up in the set where they knew Clara was going to have a scene where she jumped from a bridge; it was incredible how the blonde didn't have extras she had always done her stunts.

Sebastian and the rest walked to the set and placed themselves where Clara couldn't see them; fortunately the directors, Joe and Anthony, the producers and everyone had accepted to be part of the "scheme."

"Are you ready, Clara?" Joe shouted from his place.

"Yeah" she shouted back from the top of the bridge.

Anthony grinned and turned to Sebastian "Your turn."

"Let's go" he told the rest whom ran and stood in front of where Clara was supposed to land "Lift them up" he whispered loud enough for the guys to hear him while he walked and stood behind Clara's spot.