The New Kid

The sound of your phone alarm startled you awake.

Today was your first day of school, and you couldn't help but get excited.

You tossed the blanket off of your body and rushed off to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

After doing your morning routine you decided to place on your favourite outfit which consisted of a galaxy sweater. It seemed to fit you perfectly, only being sightly baggy to give off a cute yet cool hipster like look. You placed on black pants and white converse shoes.

Your uncle had gotten you all supplies needed for your new school. It was stuffed in a fashionable school bag from your uncle's Boys selection for fashion. You weren't someone who liked flashy things. You didn't wanna look like a snotty rich kid. But you didn't wanna hurt your uncle's feelings so you were Just gonna use the bag and be grateful. At least it was in your favorite colour.

After all day yesterday, exploring the large housing you finally think to get the scene of knowing where everything were. For now, you were looking for the kitchen.

You walked down the hall admiring the paintings on the wall.

Soon the smell of food filled the air making your stomach growl.

You entered a dining room to see your uncle sitting down reading a newspaper along with a sketchbook on his side. A cup of coffee in his hand as he sip.

" Good Morning, (Y/N)! Come sit down, you're aunty is making an omelet. Have some juice." He said.

" Good Morning, Uncle. Aunty." You said as You sat down taking a croissant from a basket on the table and pulled a piece off stuffing it into your mouth.

" Today's your first day of school! Aren't you excited?" Your aunty asked as she placed a plate in front of you.

You nodded thanking her for breakfast and began eating.

× Time Skip ×

You stood nervously in front of your new school. Other teens began walking inside chattering away in their own bubbly world. You must have looked pretty silly just standing there looking lost.

You held the strap of your bag tighter, slowly forcing yourself to enter the school ground.

Marinette's. P.O.V

She yawned slumming over a little as she walked down the sidewalk, " I can't believe I was kept up all night long chasing evil after evil. Arugh! Im so tried I don't think I'm gonna make it through the day." She said rubbing her face and groaning loudly.

" But Marinette, You couldn't just leave them running around." Tikki said as the little Kwami poked its head out of the small purse bag.

" I know.." she whined loudly but was cut off by a familiar voice calling her name.

" Marinette!" Alya waved catching her attention. She closed her purse up hiding tikki and waved back at her best friend.

" Hey Alya!" She said smiling.

" So you heard about that whole bad guy ladybug and chat Noir took down!? I wished I was totally there to capture the whole thing." Alya said as she started her rambling about her journalist dream.

Right now, Marinette head was shifted somewhere else, she honestly was barely paying attention to alya. Only nodded and agreeing to her words.

" Hey.. who's that?" Alya suddenly said as she stopped in her step causing marinette to stop as well.