Dates

Your group had decided to follow a man that had been watching you for days back to his home, a place called Alexandria.

You thought the idea had many, obvious flaws but everyone else in your group thought it was the best option you had at the time.

So you packed everything up into a couple of cars and followed the man to his gated community. The welcome wasn't as you expected. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either.

Now here you were, sitting across from some woman in her luxurious office that looked like as if there wasn't an apocalypse occurring right outside the gates. Matter of fact the whole community looked as if nothing ever happened.

"So, Y/n, right?" The woman asked with a toothy grin. You looked at her with narrow eyes and an emotionless face. She seemed strange, this whole place seemed strange.

"We're not trying to hurt you or any of your friends. We just need to make sure you're not going to hurt any of us." She spoke, standing up and turning on a device behind her chair.

"If you don't mind I would like to record our session. I'd like to ask you a few questions about your time out there." She informed, seating herself back in the chair.

"You can record things?" You finally spoke, you were curious but your voice wasn't. The woman nodded, "My name is Deanna. As you may already know." You nodded folding your arms over your chest, keeping an intense stare on the woman.

"And your name is Y/n?" She questioned. "Yes." You start, "and what's the point of this? Wasn't the four days you spent watching us in the woods meant to see if we were physchotic killers?" You questioned, your voice low and unwavering. "Yes it was part of it." She answered, "but this is to see how you are by yourself, without your people around."

There was a long silence before anything else was said. "So, are you related to anyone in your group?"
"No."

"Thank you for your cooperation Miss Y/L/N. Hope you enjoy it here." Deanna smiled kindly as she stood and turned off the video camera that had been recording your every move for the last half an hour.

"The man outside the doors will bring you back to your group."

You stand up and make your way towards the doors before stopping and looking back at the woman in the room.

"Before I go," You start, "do you know what the date is?" Deanna nodded and motioned you over to a thick piece of paper hanging on the wall. She pointed to one of the little boxes and you looked up at her "Can you help me with something?"

Once you were back with your group you found Carl and pulled him aside.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?" He asked nervously, looking you over. You shook your head with a laugh, "I'm fine."

You turned away from him and pulled a plastic bag out of your bookbag that contained a baked good.

"Here." You said placing it in Carl's hands. "I looked at a calandar. Your birthday was almost a month ago, but better late than never."

Carl opened the bag cautiously and pulled out the delicate food. "You remembered my birthday?" He questioned staring at the food. You nodded, "yeah. I was good with those."

Carl looked up at you and smirked. "Thank you." He said with gratitude before placing his hand on the back of your neck and pulling you in for a kiss.

          Carl pulled away, his signature smirk immediately forming on his face. "You're the best." He complimented before breaking the treat you had given him in half and handing you one of the pieces.

Thank you guys for all of the votes, reads, and comments! I appreciate all of it! So this one was a cute, short imagine I made in honor of it being Chandler Riggs' birthday. So, Happy Birthday Chandler! If you guys have any requests you can let me know by commenting or messaging through wattpad. Again, thank you for the votes, reads, and comments! Until next time, stay lovely! ❤️ ~Jocelyn