Laedi

~You find Carl with another girl.~

You walked around the prison looking for Carl. You finally see him in the garden talking to a girl. As you approached you realize it was Laedi. You befriended her after Daryl had found her.

"Hey guys," you greet as you reach them.

"Hey, {Y/n}, what's up?" Laedi asked with a smile. Carl just seemed uneasy.

"Not much," you reply. "Um Carl, your dad's looking for you," You tell him. Carl nodded and walked towards the prison. You give Laedi a weird look, she shrugs. You could say you guys were friends, or best friends. You could tell her anything.

She's the one who convinced you to ask Carl out. To be the bigger person. You would've just kept to yourself but she had known Carl liked you back. She was a good person all around.
•••
After dinner you head to Carl's cell. Your hear faint murmurs as you creep towards the room. You stopped before the entrance and listened in.

"Carl stop," you hear someone speak. You slowly walk through the entrance to see Carl with Laedi. Kissing her.

Your heart feels like it has been shattered into a million pieces and ripped through your chest. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes. But you had to stay strong. You couldn't let that ass know you were upset.

"What the hell?" You shout causing the two to jump out of there shoes.

"{Y/n}, it's not what it looks like," Laedi tries to explain. You put your hand up.

"Save the shit," you say. You walk out of the room towards the one place that you felt safest in now. You grab your gun and walk into the tombs. A walker limped towards you. You pull out your knife and stab it repeatedly, even after it was dead.

You finally find the Warden's office. You had followed Rick to it one time. He said you could go there whenever you wanted, just as long as you didn't tell anyone else.

God, for a such a nice man, his son was a big douche. You thought shaking your head and wiping the running tears. You couldn't hold it in any longer and so you started to sob into your sleeves.

You hear the door open behind you. You turn to see Laedi. She was the one person you did tell where you disappeared to from time to time.

"Get the hell out," you demand, giving her a disgusted face.

"{Y/n}, please listen to me, please," She pleads. You shake your head. "Please," she pleads a little more persistently. You look at her to see her eyes were glossy.

"Fine," you say, with a little attitude. She moves to a seat next to you.

"Listen he came on to me, I would never try to hurt you," she starts. "When we were in the garden today he asked me if I could stop by his cell later because he needed help with something for you, when I got there he started complimenting me, calling me beautiful and stuff. Then he just grabbed me and tried kissing me. I told him to stop but he didn't. His hold was too strong and I couldn't break from it," she continued, starting to cry.

"I promise you it's true," she adds. You give a simple nod and cry into your arms again. Laedi soon comes over and wraps you in a hug. "I'm sorry, but that asshole didn't deserve you anyway," She spoke softly.
•••
The next morning you found Carl in the court yard. He was sitting at a table with his dad, Daryl, and some others. You start towards the table, Carl sees you out of the corner of his eyes and turns towards you.

"Listen, {Y/n}, whatever she told you-" Carl started but before he could finish you brought your hand across his face. He held his face, his face became a shade of red.

"{Y/n}!" Rick yelled while everyone else stared at you in utter shock. You couldn't care less about what they thought, though.

"You jerk, you're officially the biggest ass in the world for what you did," you continue to spit insults as everyone at the table starts to stir. You feel a strong arm pull you away from the scene by your arm.

Daryl pulled you to the the side of the building where Carol stood. You knew you would be in trouble for hitting Carl, but you didn't care that bastard got what he deserved.