Chapter Six

*With Hunter and Bekah.*

Bekah immediately pushes him off

"HUNTER EASTON HAYES!!! What the heck??? You're dating my best friend!! You can't just do that!! Why would you do that?? Do you understand how wrong that is?? Do you know how hurt Ali's gonna be??"

"I know I know. God I don't know what came over me! You were just and then she's gonna kill me."

"I'm gonna kill you!!"

"I'm sorry Bekah. I don't I don't know."

"Hunter, you have to tell Ali like now!"

"I know I know. Again, sorry Beks." He said getting up and walking to Ali's room.

Hunter walks into the room. "Hey Als?" Sees she's asleep and kisses her forehead. "I'm so sorry. so so sorry. Goodnight baby."He says before walking out and Into his room.

"What is wrong with you??" He asks himself before crawling into bed.

*The Next Morning*

Hunter walks down the stairs to see everybody but Bekah awake and Ali in kitchen. " 'mornin' everybody."

"Mornin'" Ali said with her mouth full.

Hunter kisses her cheek. "Whatcha eatin'?"

"Food."

"Very specific Als. Bekah still sleeping?"

"Yep. And I ain't waking her."

"Yeah, that's probably best." He says as he sits next to Ali.

"I've tried playing it cool" she sung quietly

"What are you singing?"

"A song that I like."

"Who sings it?"

"One Direction."

"Never heard of 'em."

"They're a boyband from Britain. One of em is Irish."

Hunter raises an eyebrow and then puts his hand on her forehead. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because, you liking a boyband is so...not like you."

"That guy that was looking at me last night is a member of it. I was curious."

"Oh. You two friends now?"

"Sorta I guess."

"Sounds fun."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, why would it?"

"I just wanted to make sure."

"No, it's all good." He says Kissing her cheek.

"Okay.

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know."

"I think I know what we should do."

"What's that?"

"Remember when we were little and we would go to the park and sit on the top of the monkey bars eating ice cream?"

"Yeah. I could kick anyone's butt then, can still kick anyone's butt now."

"Yeah. So wanna do that?"

"Sure."

"Great!" Then Bekah walks into the kitchen, still in her pajamas and sits down at the table and puts her head down on the table."