Chapter Eight

"So you're Bekah's new boyfriend?"

"Yes sir."

"Where are you from?"

"Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland."

"So you live there?"

"No sir. I actually moved to London for my job."

"What's your job?" Tim asks quizzically.

"I'm in a band."

"Which band?"

"One Direction."

"That pop boyband?"

"Yes sir."

"I've heard of y'all. Never looked you up but I've heard. You seem like a good person. Don't let me find out otherwise." Tim said sternly.

"Yes sir."

"And don't hurt my baby girl. Because then nobody will know what happened to you."

"Of course not." Niall said a bit scared. "Your daughter is amazing. I could never hurt her."

"Good. Well then you have my approval go on."

"Thank you sir."

Niall said before walking away and coming up behind Bekah and spinning her around.

Tim smiled at the sight before walking over to Faith.

"He seem Like a nice boy. And Bekah's finally happy again."

"Yeah. But if he hurts her I won't hesitate to kill him."

"He'a not gonna hurt her Tim. What I see in his eyes when he looks at her is love and adoration. He's gonna protect her from everything or die trying."

"How do you know?"

"Because you used to give me the exact same look, you still do actually."

"That's because I love you." He says wrapping his arms around her.

"And Niall loves Rebekah. I doubt he'll do anything to intentionally hurt her."

"You say that now."

"Because it's 100% true. I know you just wanna protect her from the world especially after the Chad incident, but you can't protect her from absolutely everything. She needs to fall in love. She needs to find the guy she's gonna marry. And if her heart gets broken on the way, it's horrible and I wish it wouldn't, but it's part of life."

"I hate when you're right."

"I know. But I'm always right."

"Yeah you are."

"Glad you agree."

"Of course I agree. I married you right?"

Faith laughs. "Yeah you did."

*With Zayn and Ali.*

"Love you."

"Love you more baby girl."

"Don't think that's possible."

"Oh but it is."

"How so?"

"I left a relationship where I knew I had somebody who loved me. Yeah, he made a mistake. But I left a safe relationship to come and find you and hope to God that you loved me back. And for the record, I'm really REALLY glad you did."

"Me too. Because if I didn't I would be a complete moron!" He said wrapping his arms around her. "And I would be letting the most amazing girl walk away from me." He whispered, "And that would be idiotic."