Chapter Nineteen | Family

Start from the beginning

"June shut the fuck up, aight?" I said as I looked back at her. I turned back around to Ashanti who was looking up at me with a unreadable expression. She didn't say shit at first, she just looked up at me. I knew this was news for her, but shit, I didn't get to tell her. "Listen to me aight, fuck what she talm--" I started to say, but she cut me off before I could even finish the whole damn sentence.

"Is it true Domani and don't you dare lie to me? Has she been staying here with you?" She asked me in a soft voice that began to crack. I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face. Shit was hitting the fan way too quick. I mean, technically I was a single man so I'd did nothing wrong, but in her eyes it was and I understood the way she felt because I'd feel the same way if it had been flipped. It was wrong of me not to tell her what was up from the beginning, but it was too late now. She was about to find out.

I couldn't even say shit, I just nodded my head in agreement because the shit was true. I'd given her a key, but it was only for a one time use. I just never got around to getting it back. Ashanti used her free hand to slap the fuck out of me, making my face turn in a whole new direction. I couldn't even front, it had caught me off guard and the shit hurt too. I let her go and that was where I made my mistake. She pushed at my chest and ran into the bathroom. I came to my senses and ran after her, but she slammed the door in my face before I could stop her. I sighed heavily and turned to see June looney ass smiling.

"June, you gotta' fuckin go now. Give me my damn key and get the fuck out. Don't even come back here aight? I mean that shit." I said in the harshest tone possible as I snatched my damn key from her hand and pushed her out of the room and towards the front door of my condo. I should've dumped this trash months ago, now shit fucked up.

"What do you mean Domani?" She asked in a dumb tone as I pushed her towards the door. She tried to fight against me, but I wasn't in the mood. I picked her tall ass up and took her to the front door of my condo. I opened it and dumped her ass right on the doorstep, before stepping back over my threshold and looking down at her as she sat there.

"Don't bring yo ass back over here. Whatever we had, which wasn't shit by the way, is done. Fuck you June and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Stay yo ass away from me and mine or I just might put a bullet in yo brain, just like yo master Tony bitch." I told her before slamming the door in her face. She started yelling and shit from the other side, but I could give no fucks about it.

I grabbed my phone and looked up the number to the local locksmith. I hit them up and told them to come and change my shit like yesterday. Knowing this bitch, she'd probably made bout a million copies of the key to this bitch. Once that was done, I sighed and headed back into my room to see about Ashanti. My face was still stinging and red as fuck, so I knew her hand was probably just as bad. Fucking with a Ashanti was like walking into a lions den lately. You never knew what to expect, she was nice sometimes and then she was hell others.

I went to the bathroom door and tried to open it, to no surprise the shit was locked. I sat there like an ass and knocked for a few minutes like she her ass was really just gone open it for me. After five minutes of no word or shit from her, I got impatient and shit. I didn't have time, she needed to let me in this shit. It was my damn house anyway and she locking me out of shit. I'll take this whole damn door off if she keep fucking playing with me.

"Man open the fuckin' door Ashanti and let me in." I cursed through the door as I jiggled the handle once again. I sighed and just pressed my ear to the door so that I could hear something from the other side. Sniffles and shit were the only thing I could hear and it made me feel bad all over again. She was crying because of me and the shit wasn't a good feeling. I felt like a fuckboy right now, hell, I was a fuckboy.