chapter 2: Bish Whet?

*Rileys(Scar) pov *

Hi well you know me and how my name is Riley well you know that song boulevard of broken dreams that's pretty much my life I have a lot of piercings the bridge of my nose my lips both sides my real nose my eyebrow and my bellybutton and a ton of ear piercings

I cut a lot too only because my dad and mom left me and my boyfriend went suicidal and died his name was jack johnson or jj I miss him i,wonder how he's been people say he is still alive but I'm pretty sure he's dead it sucks knowing the one you love died.

Nash's pov

I am going to go see a girl at the adoption center but not just any girl my daughter that I couldn't keep and now I want to adopt her so I can have her with me again she is now 16. JJ is coming with me I know he will probably be in love with her I'm so excited.

JJ's pov

Uh oh this girl is the girl i dated I'm screwed she thinks I'm dead fuck well I'm screwed.

Riley's/scar pov
Scar this man would like to adopt you get your ass here said Miranda the caretaker. K bitch don't get your thong in a twist I said. Then I heard people laughing I was like bish whet in my head the I said Bish Whet!!!!!!!!! Then more laughter filled the air.

Niggas and bishes move yo asses if not or if you say or nah I will kill yo asses I said. More laughter and or nahs filled the air but it sounded like my father so I yelled Miranda or bitch take your pick after but is nash grier my bio dad here cuz i heard his voice also now you can take your pick I will add one more word it is hoe so take yo pick I said. I pick bitch you asshole oh and yes he is she said. Awwwwww you know my name so sweet well I would love to stay here not but I have to leave bitch. Bye bye asshole she said. See you next week I said.