Schedules

"What's your schedule?" Wes asked again leaning up against the lockers staring at some of the hot girls that walked by. Gabby finally got her locker open and looked and Wes. She slapped his chest,

"I got ms. Skelfard for English." She shut her locker and started walking down the hall. Wes followed rubbing the back of his head.

"Damn... She sucks." Yeah, gabby knows. She's a horrible teacher she gives you tons of work and then the biggest tests that have nothing to do with what they've learned.

"What about first period?" He asked her, hoping he had the same class as her.

Gabby despised to just hand him her schedule instead of list all her classes and teachers.

1.Honors Calculus with Cas Ross

2.AP Government with Julius McCarth

3.Honors English with Lily Skelfard

4. Drama with Daikon Paulsen

5. Lunch

6. Greek 3 with Abby Terreth

7. Chemistry with Jin Hong

8. Photography with James Lincoln

"Whos Daikon Paulson? Never heard of him." Wes asked.

Gabby snatched the paper out of his hands, she shrugged "dunno... Maybe he's new. does it matter?" Gabby pulled out her phone and noticed her mom called her, wonder why.

"Just wondering what happened to Ms. Sunny." He said with a rude tone. Gabby knew that was time to leave, when Wes got mad at her he didn't all to her for a few weeks. She put her phone back in her pocket and turned to him, he bumped into her.

"Well, I gotta go to class. See ya." She hugged him and he gave her a peck on the cheek. Gabby gave him a fake smile then went off to math. She sat in the back of the class and just listened to music for the rest of the class, and 2nd, and 3rd. But not 4th.