Heathans

Tristan's POV:

When I went inside the house after following Bella and Bryan, I went up to Bella's room to think. Ever since Bryan said he could see me, I began to wonder how. It took me fucking forever to get Bella to notice me; so how the hell did Bryan see me?

Then I began to think about Bryan. With his cute hair that's always topped off with different flower crowns that look so adorable on him. I like the fact that he doesn't care what other people say about his choice of dressing. He dresses so feminine with leggings and long sweaters where the sleeves are so big in him he turns them into sweater paws, but he looks so fucking cute and-

Fuck.

My eyes widened when I looked down and saw that I had a guest downstairs.

Can ghosts even get boners? I thought to myself.

I sighed desperately and lied down on the bed thinking about other things that can will tiny me away. I focused on the murmurs downstairs where Bella and the boys were at when something caught my attention.

I slowly drifted into the living room where I saw Bryan in top of Bella. And the boys making bets on whether or not they would hook up.

I pretended to act like that didn't make me jealous.

"But I don't swing that way..."

I'll also pretend to act like that didn't make me want to jump for joy.

Once Bella shoved the boys out of the house, she tended to Bryan's wounds. I'm still outraged on how Bryan's dad would ever harm him in any way. Bryan is nothing but an angel.

Angel.

I smiled fondly at the thought. Bryan truly was an angel with no wings. He was an angel sent to a house of hell. He was an angel that was constantly tortured by the devil. He was an angel that has trouble speaking to people.

But I can't like him, I thought to myself, I'm dead. A ghost.

I just can't.

I watched Bella treat Bryan's wounds carefully; careful not to hurt him. I watched how Bryan flinched from time to time and Bella would apologize every time. I watched how Bryan would bite his lip to keep from whimpering when Bella would apply some of the healing stuff on a sensitive bruise.

I watched how I slowly came to terms that I was falling in love with a boy who was alive.

|.|

Bella's POV

Tonight was the night.

Tonight was the night where we show the school how much we rock.

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I was tempted to get up, walk home, and book a ticket to Mexico or something.

But I fought it and went back to playing random notes on the keyboard. I sighed and thought back to when I was child. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have it bad. I got enough loving from my mom and dad. But I don't think they really understood when I said I wanted to be a musician. My mom wanted to me to be a doctor or a lawyer. My dad didn't care as long as I was happy. And they both just sort of laughed when I said I wanted to make music.

"She'll never make it."

"It's just a phase. She'll get over it."

I remember I ran out that night.