One year later....

Outside POV

"That's the last of it!" Pepsi said as she set the last book on the shelf. After they finished their last year of high school, Pepsi and Cola moved into an apartment near the college they were both attending. They had been dating for a year now, and they both loved it. Pepsi's parents weren't too happy about their daughter dating a troll, but they accepted it. Pepsi sat down on the couch and Cola joined her. "I'm so h@ppy we decided to move here together." He said as he gave her a kiss. "Me too." She replied. "We've come a long way since we first met, huh." She said. "I remember you being @ lot more @nnoying then." He said playfully. "Haha, very funny." They say on the couch in silence for a while. "Hey Pepsi?" "Hm?" "I w@nted to @sk you something." "What's that?" He stood up and moved so that he was in front of her. He pulled out a small box and knelt down. "We've been d@ting for @ ye@r now, @nd I've been w@nting to @sk you this for @ while. Pepsi, will you m@rry me?" She jumped up and tackled him to the floor. "Of course I will, silly." She kissed him and he kissed her. When they had to break for air, he looked at her and smiled.
"I love you, Pepsi."
"I love you too, Cola."