NOPE (well maybe)

"Aw man! The nurse's office closed five minutes ago!" I said as we reached the nurse's office. "Hang on a sec, I might have something in my bag..." I unzipped my backpack, shuffling through it to try to find something that would help him until I could get better help. "Kankri!" My head jerked up to see Cronus running towards us. Nopenopenopenope. I sat there frozen of the floor as the troll came up to hug his mate. Kankri flinched when Cronus touched his bruises. "Vwhat happened to you, babe?" He looked him over, checking for cuts and more bruises. "I was very r9ughly hassled by a human. It was highly triggering." He answered matter-of-factly. Or he tried to. There was pain in his voice. I slowly zipped up my backpack and started to inch away from the two. Cronus spotted me and held me up. Literally. Even though I was in high school, I barely passed the five foot mark, whereas Cronus was coming on six feet. He gave me a glare that would probably give me nightmares for the next month. "I havwe made it wvery clear to ewvryone not to mess wvith me or any of my friends. Do I need to remind you?" I tried to escape his hold, and nearly succeeded, except he had a vice grip on my forearm. Goddammit he's strong! I thought as I tried to pull away. It wasn't working at all, and tears were starting to well up in my eyes. "Cr9nus, st9p!" Kankri shouted. "This human helped me and y9u're hurting her!" He let go of my arm, now starting to turn black and blue. "S-sorry." He muttered. I tried to put on a happy face, but damn this was hurting! "I-if you want, y-you could stay over at my place, s-since Kankri needs treatment." They both looked at me, then each other, then back at me. "Fine." Cronus said with uneasiness. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door with them behind me. I didn't live too far away from the school; it was within walking distance. Soon we were there and we set Kankri down on the couch while I started searching for one of our medical kits. Since my dad had passed away and my mom was always away on work trips, I was left home alone a lot. So I always made sure to have medical supplies stashed everywhere in case of emergency. I found the one under the sink and dashed back to the living room. "Um, I'm gonna need you to take off your sweater." I said awkwardly. He did so, and I had to take a few seconds to register what I was seeing. The entire right side of his torso was covered in bruises and small cuts, and his arms as well, not to mention the giant bruise on his face. I inhaled and took out a disinfectant wipe. I gently started cleaning his cuts, which made him flinch and whimper, but eventually I got him bandaged up. He put his shirt back on and yawned. If given him some painkillers earlier and they had made him drowsy. Soon he was asleep on the couch. I cleaned up all of my medical supplies and put it back under the sink. When I got back to the living room I sat down on the floor in an awkward silence. "So.....Super Smash?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haha that Smash Ball is MINE Ampora!"
"Fuck off! I'm gonna get it and beat the shit outta you!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"You are so dead!"
"Fuck wait- NOOO!"
"Haha suck it Ampora!"

I jumped up in victory and cheered. "Five wins in a row! You need to up your game!" I did a victory dance as he gave me an are-you-kidding-me look. We turned around when we heard a yawn and saw that Kankri had woken up. "I see y9u're getting al9ng well." I threw my hands up and laughed. "I am the champion of Super Smash!" I flinched when I threw my arm up. "Pepsi, y9ur arm!" "It's fine, guys!" "N9, it isn't! Y9u c9uld at least let us help y9u after what y9u did t9 help me, if y9u d9n't find it triggering, that is." He shot an accusing look at Cronus. "Hey I said I wvas sorry!" "Hmm. Let me see y9ur arm." Soon I was sitting on the couch with a bag of ice on my arm. "What time is it?" "Almost- 9:30! I wvas supposed to be home three hours ago!" "And I believe we f9rg9t t9 n9tify 9ur guardians 9f 9ur little....mishap." "Well, you better tell them now. It's better late than never." "Howv are you alwvays so optimistic?" "Eh, it's a habit. I got from trying to keep everyone happy. But seriously, you should tell your parents where you are." They nodded and pulled out their phones. A few seconds later I heard yelling coming from Cronus's phone and he explained what happened. The yelling died down and he hung up. "Dad is so pissed at me right nowv." He sighed. "Wvhat about you?" He looked at Kankri who was busy explaining (God that kid could talk) to his dad what happened. "Well, dad says he'll c9me t9 pick us up." He turned to me. "Thank y9u again f9r helping me." "No prob!" Soon his dad, Mr. Signless, came and took the boys home. When they left, I flopped down on the couch and yawned. Today had been eventful. Soon I was asleep on the couch, not caring if I had to wake up early the next day.