Chapter 5

*STILL EZRA'S POV*

Once we get to the hospital the officers take me to my mom and brothers room. They made sure that they shared at room so I wouldn't be going from room to room checking in on them.

"Mom. Wes. I am so glad you two are okay." I say with a bright smile on my face. My mom smiles back back but her smile goes away when she sees Aria.

"What is she doing here?" She says disgusted, looking Aria up and down.

"Mom, don't do that. We were on our way to the doctors office when the police notified me that you were in a crash." I say really annoyed. My mom hates Aria. I don't know why, Aria is the sweetest girl I have ever met.

"Why were you going to the doctors office?" She says still looking Aria up and down like she just killed somebody.

"Well, we were going to tell you after we knew if it was true or not." I say and look at Aria making sure I can tell my mom. She nods and says "Yes, you can tell her."

"Tell me what?" my mom says confused on what's going on.

"We are having a child. Before you say anything, we are are keeping our child. There is no way you can talk us out of this." I say really angry. I know my mom, she will offer Aria money. She sits there in shock, not knowing what to do or say. She stares at me and Aria like she would at me and Wes when she was disappointed in us.

She finally has the urge to open her mouth and say, "Get out. Just get out! I don't need you and your stupid baby."

ARIA'S POV

When Diane said that I didn't know what to do. I looked at Wes then to Ezra. I freak out and run out the room. I get the the elevator as fast as I can and press the buttons. When I get downstairs I run outside and start balling me eyes out. How can this be? Diane doesn't want to be apart of our baby's life. I just sit there crying, I see Ezra coming but I run out into the street. Next thing I know a car was coming at me head on and not stoping. Everything turned black.

Authors Note
——————————————
I know this is short but at least I updated. I hope you guys enjoy it.
8•12•16