Chapter 3

*TWO DAYS LATER*

Aria's POV

Today is the day that I tell my friends that I am pregnant. The thing is they don't that I am dating our AP English Teacher and that he is the father of this baby. I walk down the steps and as soon I get to the bottom step I hear a knock on the door. Shoot. I say to myself. I slowly walk to the door and open the door. As soon as I open the door I see my three best friends. Hanna, Emily and Spencer.  Ever since Ali, the leader of the group disappeared we have become closer.

"What is the emergency?" Spencer says with a worried expression.

"I got here as fast as I could. I left my date with Paige to get here, this better be good." Emily says a little annoyed.

"If this isn't important I will be so mad. I had a shopping day planned out with my mom." Hanna says being her regular self.

"Just sit down on the couch, this is very important." I say really nervous because what if they hate me for being a slut, or for dating our teacher. All three of them look at me and go sit on the couch. I stand in front of all three of them.

"There is no easy way to say this," I say and some tears role down my face. "I-I am pregnant." I finally say, I am so relieved I could get that of my shoulders. They all look at me like there eyeballs are about to pop out of their heads.

"I'm going to be an Aunt! I am going to be an Aunt," Hanna yells jumping up and down, "I can't wait to buy him/her clothes" She comes over to me and hugs me so tight.

"Hanna, I am so glad you are excited but your squishing me and the baby" I say, did I just say baby. This is too much to handle. I am 17 year old girl having a child with her AP English Teacher.

"Oh, sorry. I just can't wait. I will be with you and support you 100%" She says and stands beside me. I look to Emily next.

"I must admit I am scared for you but I will never leave you. You are one of my best friends and I love you Aria." She says and walk over to me and Hanna. Then we all look to Spencer.

"Okay, really. You are pregnant. You are 17 Aria, for gods sake. What did you have a one night stand with a guy you didn't know? Just tell me one thing. Who is the father? " she says practically yelling at me. This is the part I have been dreading.

"Um, I have been secretly seeing Mr. Fitz" I say and mumble the last part but apparently Hanna heard me.

"Mr. Fitz! Are you crazy you could get him in big trouble." Hanna says really loud.

"I know, I am but I love Ezra with all my heart. We met about a year ago before school started." I say confident because I really didn't care what my friends thought about me and Ezra. He is the love of my life and nothing will change that.

"You are sick Aria, what did you have sex with him so you could get a good grade on your papers? You know what don't answer that." Spencer says. She picks up her stuff and walks out of the door. I start crying really hard because Spencer is one of my best friends and we had the best Sparia moments.

"Hey, it will be okay. She will come around to the fact that you are pregnant and dating Mr. Fitz." Emily says to me with a smile on her face.

"Em and Han, could you guys call him Ezra from now on. Well in school you have to call him Mr. Fitz but out of school and stuff can you call him Ezra?" I say calming down.

"Of course, anything  for you Aria. But it will be kinda weird calling a teacher by their first name." Emily says.

"Do you guys think you could stay tonight? My dad is out of town with Mike for his Lacrosse game and since the divorce my mom hasn't been around to see us as much. I don't want to stay alone." I say.