Chapter Twelve

Aurora's POV

It's crazy how much a years time can change a person.

Two year ago I was shy Aurora. I never raised my hand in class, I would freeze up whenever I was called on, I couldn't talk to boys, and I only had one friend.

But in that year I rose to fandom all because of a stupid project at school.

I fell in love with my project partner, we made awesome music together and he cheated on me all within one year.

But also within a year I met an amazing guy. Who is funny, and handsome, and loving, and tender and treats me amazing. He had a beautiful little girl who I have fell in love with me.

He is my happiness.

But there will always be that little part of me who will always want my first love. The person who made me who I am today.

"I love you to Bryson." those five words are so strong, so powerful. They shouldn't be said by just anyone to just everyone.

I said those words once before and I got hurt severly. I never thought I would be able to say them again but here I am saying them to someone who is my happiness.

"I love you Bryson so much it hurts, so you better not hurt me to. You better not take a piece of me away when I just regained it back."

"I want baby I swear I want, gosh I love you so much."
...
"You are happy." Tina says smiling at me.

All I could do was smile back at her.

It was true I was once again happy.

"I'm In love again. In happy again. I'm me again."

"Yes you are darling. I like this you, I missed this you and I'm happy I got this you back. I told you Bryson was a good guy for you. I'm happy you have him a try."

"I'm happy too."

..
Of course happiness can't always stay. Sometimes it has to fade in the back to let sadness have its turn in life.

"Hello." I answer my ringing phone.

"Hi is this an Aurora Steele?" the sweet voice on the other line asks.

"Yes this is she may I ask who is calling?"

"Yes this is Natalie Banks at St. Archbold hospital I am calling you on behalf of a Derek Luh. He's been in a very bad accident and you were the first number in his phone."

"Okay I'm on my way I'll be there shortly thank you for calling me."

Why can't my happiness ever stay with me.