Chapter Two

Aurora's POV

"Get your ass over her Ror." Derek whisper loudly at me. We were walking into school. Together. And I didn't want to be here.

It's been a month since we started the project and our 'dating'. Ever since we became a couple I've been blowing off actually being one in school.

I mean how do you go from never talking to each other to being a couple in less than a month.

...Exactly you don't.

But he was tired of me lagging around and is finally making it official. By walking into school together. Social suicide.

"Derek can't we just walk alone?" I ask. He just pulls me towards him and grabs onto my hand.

"Stop being a whiny bitch and come on." he says in response. I shut up and do as he says.

As were walking down the hallway people are giving us funny looks. I don't blame but I mean damn can they not.

"Derek my man!" I hear someone shout before I see Nate, or as everyone calls him Skate, coming up to us.

"Skathan my man how you been?" Derek asks him as they do their handshake.

"I'm back from being suspended and I get to see my girl again." he says referring to my best friend Tina.

Tina blushes at his comment before attempting to pull me away from Derek.

"Where you think you're gonna ma?" he asks as he smirks down at me.

"To class with Tina." I say confused.

"Not before you give me my goodbye kiss." Derek responds before bringing my lips to his and planting a sweet kiss on them.

Derek Luh just stole my first kiss.

"Now you can go." he says patting my butt. "And I'll see you at lunch babe!" he screams as Tina and I walk away.

"So when did this thing happen between the two of you?" Tina asks me smirking.

I quickly turn down what she was implying explaining what we were doing and asking her to play along. Or course she agreed thinking we made a cute couple.

Lunch rolled around and I found myself sitting with Derek, Tina, Skate, and the rest of Derek's friends. There was KDL or Kevin, Chad, Swazz or John, and Dillon.

"Come hear baby!" I hear Derek scream at me right after I sit down. Huffing I get up and walk over to him. Once I'm in reaching distance he pulls me to him onto his laps.

Surprisingly he pulls my lips down to his passionately kissing me. "Hey baby." he smiles.

I smile and giggle like a little girl whose teenager crush just spoke to her.

"Damn Derek can you give her her lips back?" Anjali says.

"Oh shut up Anjali your just jealous he's not kissing you." Tina says and that shuts her up.

Hmm got to ask Derek about that.
...

"So what went on with you and Anjali?" I ask Derek. We were once again at his house working on the project.

"We slept together one night at a party when I was drunk. Ever since then she's been kinda stuck on me even though I never really showed her any attention.

"Oh." I reply simply.

"Why you jealous?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"No just need to know what girls I need at fend off during our fake relationship." I reply smoothly. Of course I was jealous she got the chance to sleep with you, I think to myself.

"Let's get started on making some music now."
........
So this book will move at a somewhat fast pace. Just a little heads up it Will slip a few months in the next chapter in not sure yet and I'll cover everything that has happened.