Mystery

^^Jay(Kane's best friend&CiCi's lil boo) lol in MM

Nae

I ran inside Circle K's restroom and locked the door. I pulled out my phone and called CiCi.
"Wassup bae" she giggled
"CiCi, can I please stay the night with you. I have a lot going on. I need some where to stay"
"Course Nae. Where you at?? We can come get you"
"I'm at Circle K .. Hurry.. Please. I'm scared"
"Alright we on the way!"
I hung up and took a deep breath . I heard someone knocking on the door.
"Um, I'm in here" I said. I was paranoid as hell at this point. I kept taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down. A few seconds later I got a call from CiCi saying she was outside.

I walked outside to her sisters bubble gum pink jeep.
"Sup Nae? You good?"
"Yeah" I said looking at the window avoiding eye contact. Any questions or anything else they thought they didn't say, which was relieving to me. I just wanted peace for once. We pulled up to CiCi's sister Renae house. It was beautiful, huge and in Uptown N.O. I didn't know Renae had bank like this.

The outside was gorgeous. But the inside was just the topping on the cake. Marble floors. Diamond Chandelier. So antique. I started to wonder what Renae do for a living.
"Cindy, show Nae to her room upstairs. I'm bout to get ready for work."
I followed Cindy up the long twisted stairs. I never actually been in a house with stairs. We entered the room, it was all white and feathered. The bed was a cream white with pink detailed pillows added. Even the ceiling held pink diamonds and designs. The carpet was  Fluffy and feathered , I quickly took my sandals off. The carpet felt so good. Everything was perfect. I wish I could live like this forever.
"Nae .. " I snapped out my thoughts and looked towards Cindy. "Do you want to talk about it?"
I shook my head. "I don't think I would even know where to start Ci". She frowned.
"Well whenever you're ready. You know I'm here for you" she hugged me.
For the first time I smiled. Glad somebody cares.
"Aye, y'all want something to eat before I head to work?"
"Yes" we both answered.

Renae made my favourite. Jambalaya.
We all got done eating and washed up for bed. It was around 10 something when Renae came to the room in a tight fitting jogging suit . "Alright y'all, I'm out, It's some beignets downstairs in case y'all want a lil snack." Renae looked at me and smiled then walked away. The rest of that night. Me and Ci just watched movies Til we fell asleep.

•Kane
I was chilling on the block by the playground just chilln talking to my boys when I seen Nae in the distance. I wonder where she going I thought. Wherever she was going, she was in a hell of a rush to get there. My homie Jay took notice too. "Aye, aint that cho lit yeah from earlier? Aint notice li ma had that much cake on 'er." He whistled "Damn Kane, if yeen gone yeah, then at least let me yeah. Ya feel me big bruh?" (Translation: if you ain't gone hit, then let me hit.) lol

"Yea, look. Lemme go handle sum real quick. I'll be right back ya heard me." I jogged over to her "Say li bebby" . But lit mama started running. And GOT DAMN she was fast, ain't know she had it in her. One thing bout Kane. I might like you , but I ain't gone run after you. I might do a lit jog. But that's my limit. But something was up with her, she didn't even try to look back and see who I was. I walked back to my crew. "Aye Jay, you got her home girl CiCi number??"
"Yeah man"
"Aye Jay you talk to that big girl CiCi!?" our other homie Maurice laughed.
"Aye man. She can be big all day. But she fine and she pretty as fuck. Plus she cool, so fuck it. I fucks with the BBWs. Ya feel me." I smirked, I never heard Jay say that bout no female. Wonder what's up with him. Everybody acting weird as hell !