chapter 1

SOMEONE'S POV

Building

Building...

Building.....

Building........

Argggg! Is there any thing else I can do aside watching these goddamn buildings pass by?! Seriously, who in their right mind would exchange a beautiful and healthy life in province for a noisy and polluted life in the city? Apparently, my parents. Why? Because their crazy I tell you! How can I say their out of their mind? Well here's an example....

4 am that day....

"Rise and shine honey~! You need to get ready already if you do not want to be late for our flight! Come on !"

And then she pull off the covers of my bed that made me fall flat, face first in my room's oh so soft and wonderful floor, note the sarcasm?

Grrr... Seriously if she isn't my mother I would have murdered her already in her sleep long time ago.

Now, most of you are probably wondering what's so crazy about that. Now here's what you need to know. Our "flight" is suppose to be in 3 in the afternoon and she woke me up at 4 in the morning I tell you. 4 in the goddamn morning! And you cannot even say to me that maybe its because of the distance of the airport or the traffic that might take up most of our time. N-O. No. Because the airport is just ten minutes ride from our house and there is hardly any traffic except when there is a holiday or special occasion like Christmas.

And then my father... Oh god don't even make me start with my father.

5 am that day....

After my oh so lovely mother woke me gently from my peaceful slumber, I went to the bathroom and does my everyday ritual. After that, I went down to our kitchen to stuff my sexy tummy with my mother's delicious foods. While I'm walking down the stairs, I heard noises coming from our kitchen. Not just any ordinary noises. It sounds something like someone groaning. So out of curiosity, I stalk to our kitchen quietly to check if there's something wrong. And what I saw make me almost puke.

" AHHHHH!!! GODDAMMIT!!! WHY ON HELL ARE YOU HAVING SEX EARLY IN THE MORNING IN OUR KITCHEN?! CAN'T YOU GO TO YOUR FREAKING ROOM TO DO THAT?!"

"Ooops, sorry honey. Your mother just looks very sexy this morning that I cannot control myself." said my father.

"*giggle*", my mother.

WTF?! Is that even reasonable? And my  mother just giggled after even being seen by his son in that compromising position.

"Oh my God! I cannot believe I'm hearing this! My eyes ! Oh my God ! My poor innocent eyes !!!!"

And then I run back to my room and locked my door but not before hearing my parents laugh.

Back in present...

And I don't think I can sleep and eat normally again after witnessing such act. I mean, maybe I can probably forget it easily if its just some strangers. But it's MY PARENTS ! And I don't think you can eat normally again in your kitchen knowing that your parents had just done the naughty in your house kitchen AND on TOP of the TABLE !

Seriously, after that incident I couldn't look the same way to our kitchen table again.

It still gives me goose bumps every time I remember that, considering it only happened this morning.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Your probably wondering who am I. Well let me introduce my sexy,

beautiful,

yummy,

oh so.....

Sorry got out of the track there ...hehe... Anyway, I'm Rhys Pierce Trace 17 soon to be 18 just a couple of weeks more, and I absolutely love cupcakes and ice cream ! Like seriously, if only I could, I would probably marry Mr. Cupcake.

Oh and I also love K-pop, especially super junior, shinee, and nu'est ! I mean Taemin is just so cute especially Ren, they both could pass up as girls if they just grow their hair.

And Heechul and Key, the two divas, just couldn't stop myself from admiring them. And then Kyuhyun the evil maknae, Donghae aka 'fishy', and Eunhyuk aka 'monkey'.

They're all so beautiful in a manly and cute way that I couldn't stop myself from admiring them.

Okay so back on the topic, your probably also wondering why where we changing residence. Well for one, my father's work got transferred here and two, because I'm being bullied by my relatives because of my sexual orientation.

Well if you still hadn't noticed, I'm gay, loud and proud. And my freaking relatives couldn't accept me for that because according to them, ahem "You're no relative of us! There's no way you could've been any relation to us for you're a sinner! An abomination! You're sick!" and that's how it goes.

Well I could really careless for what they think or say to me. Since the only thing that matters for me is what my parents gonna say, and let's just say that I'm glad they are my parents even though their crazy, I really love them for they are the best parent the beautiful me could ever asked.

They did not judge me like our relatives did. In fact, my mother even squealed after I told them that I like guys more than girls and my father said that he doesn't really care what my sexual orientation were as long as I'm happy and that he's happy that I decided to tell them about it and I didn't hide in the closet. Because according to them, "We wouldn't want you to be unhappy by hiding your true self. We only wish for your happiness like any other parents wants for their child." aren't they cool?

"And now I could have someone to go shopping with since your father is so pussy when it comes to it, saying that its tiring and I always took long hours to pick just one dress, seriously." my mother added.

So that's how it goes. Now where on our way to our new house in the polluted city, I don't think I would ever get accustomed to the polluted air of this place since I grew up in a province with fresh air.

I just hope the people in this city are open minded unlike my ex-relatives.

I wonder if there are many hot and yummy meat in this place, hehe ^.-