Chapter Seven: Feelings

Depuis le début

Sasuke smirked at the cute look on Naruto's stunned face, but the smirk soon vanished keeping the Uchiha's face emotionless.

It had taken him a minute after hitting the floor to see the consequences of what he had just done.

Naruto was looking at him in panic, confusion, and shock. Sasuke was happy to note that disgust was not one of the emotions the moron was displaying.

That was at least one point to his side, but this little stunt of his might have just ruined everything for good. How could he risk scaring Naruto away now.

"Sa–Sasuke..." Naruto mumbled not really knowing what to say. The silence was becoming unnerving and he needed to break it before he did something stupid. "What... Why?"

He had to ask, even if his better judgment was telling him to forget about it and pretend it never happened.

Sasuke looked at him. He tried to pick up on anything that might betray the blond's real feelings, but found nothing. The question was innocent enough, but not one Sasuke was able to answer right now.

He could just see it. 'Oh don't worry about it Naruto. You are just my lover, from a few hundred of years back, reborn. I just got tired of looking and not touching so I lost control and jumped your sexy ass.' Oh yeah, that would go over real well. He might just be able to come out of that with his balls intact if he was lucky.

So instead Sasuke opted for the safe approach.

"Hn..."

It was short, simple, and just so Uchiha. Unfortunately it did not have the desired affect.

Naruto's confused face twisted into a glare, his fist tightening in the sheets.

"Dammit Sasu–"

"Naruto, Sasuke! Dinner" Both jumped as Iruka's voice drifted up the stairs. Man someone must have loved Sasuke up there. He really couldn't have asked for better timing.

Without looking back, Sasuke got up and left the room. He knew that if he stayed Naruto would try to milk an answer out of him one way or another. For now it would be better if he could just get Naruto to forget about the whole incident.

Naruto cursed as he watched Sasuke slip through the door. This was not what he was expecting to happen when he imagined what it would be like spending the holiday with Sasuke. Maybe they would joke around, play some video games, maybe even get into an argument or two, but not this. Never would he of thought this would happen.

Now that he sat alone in his room, Naruto couldn't help but feel like he was missing something. Like a big secret was being keep from him and he couldn't put the pieces of the bigger puzzle together. Right now he wanted nothing more than answers.

Finally getting up he headed out the door and followed Sasuke down stairs.

Each step he took only helped to fill the dread in the pit of his stomach. He knew how awkward this was going to be.

Walking into the dinning room Naruto saw that Iruka and Sasuke were already seated and waiting for him.

Sasuke was looking intently at a roll on his plate determined not to look at the blond boy who had entered the room.

Iruka, who noticed something was off, ushered Naruto to sit across from Sasuke at the table before filling his plate with food.

"So Naruto, how's school been?" Glad for something to occupy his mind, Naruto eagerly answered.

"It's been really great... I mean I have made a lot of friends and the teachers are great.

Although some of them are rather weird." Iruka laugh at that. He knew for a fact that some of the teachers were a little different, to put it kindly.