Wes

Gabby rubbed her eyes and let out a big yawn, that wasn't very attractive, but cares no ones looking. She turned over on bed and shut of her alarm clock. She slowly opened her eyes and let out a long sigh. She jumped up and switched out of her long t-shirt and underwear to her outfit of the day. flower printed leggings with gray Australian Uggs and a gray tank top with a north face black jacket over it. For the first day of school it sure was cold. Gabby rushed down stairs, which the first floor was still covered in boxes. She picked up her phone from the counter that had been charging and grabbed a piece of toast completely ignoring her mom standing right in front of her. She took a bite into the toast as she managed to use one had to look at her messages, of course 5 from Sara, and surprisingly there was 1 from Wes. Gabby's eyes widened. She decided to read it on the bus, she looked at Sara's text messages that just said stuff like, are you excited? I missed you! Who are your teachers? Did you hear about so an so... Blah blah blah! Sara was known for her talking in school. Gabby fell onto the couch and put her phone in her pocket. She finished the toast on the couch then got up and grabbed her bag from the front of the room. She opened the door but was stopped by a sound,

"Gabby!" Her mother shouted holding a book, "forgetting something?" Gabby walked back and took the book, she nodded at her and walked out the door.

"Wait no!" The bus left the stop. "Fuck no! Please come back." She shouted and Put her hand on her head annoyed. She started walking to the closest stop hoping she would make it.

Luckily she did make the next bus stop. She sat on the bus trying to fix her hair from running. She looked out the window listening to music, when she felt a breath on her neck. Someone had sat next to her. Gabby took a deep breath and turned her head. There he was, the wonderful Wes! When gabby saw him she remembered his text.

"Hey." he smiled at gabby.

"Hi." She replied. A smile fell on her face.

"How was Mexico? I missed you!" Her gave her a peck on the cheek, I guess that meant they were still together.

"It was great." She said with relief in her voice, or was it joy? She didn't care she was just happy to see Wes. She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes the rest of the bus ride hoping for no bumps that would knock her into his head.

They walked up to the school holding hands as Wes told the funniest jokes. Gabby had the cutest laugh and it was like no other, Sara had heard it when she was talking to her other friends outside by the bus loop.

"Gabby!" She called and started running after her. Gabby turned to her and recognized the voice straight away. She ran to her and they hugged, so tight.

"I missed you so much!" Sara said as her friends looked over disgusted, they didn't really like gabby, not many people did. But these girls were crazy, they were the girls that went around school fucking people up and just ruining they're lives. Gabby was bullied by them all of freshman and sophomore year. She didn't understand how Sara could be friends with them, especially after what they did to her. But they didn't seem to bother her much now. Sara let go of gabby and grinned at gabby when she saw Wes coming over, she elbowed her and winked. Gabby hid her face in her hands, then slid them off when she felt Wes wrap his arms around her.

"Did you get your schedule yet?" Wes asked hold his up in front of her. Gabby turned and looked behind him, she saw ms. Dullard handing out schedules.

"Not yet." She walked away from him in a teased way and went to get her schedule, as she waited in line she noticed Wes nor Sara followed they went and talked to the other girls, who were staring gabby down. Once gabby got her schedule she looked down and frowned. She walked out of line still staring at the damn thing.