I Love LA

"I'm gonna start looking for a place to open my resturant today" Callie said happily.

"Don't forget that you are going to move in to James appartment tonight" Hope reminded her.

"Is that today? Being pregnant must screw up your mind" She chuckled.

"Go upstairs and pack your things dizzy pregnant woman" Hope said and pushed her towards the stairs.

"I will, later. Gotta go" Callie said while she ran outside and slammed the door.

--------------

"Chad Scott. Please sit down" The old man said. He looked like an old sweet man. But he wasn't. He was Chad's boss.

"Why did you want to see me?" Chad asked already guessing what was next.

"We are beginning to become a big company Scott. But the money isn't really working right now...." He said and took a sip of his coffee.

"And?" Chad asked.

"We haft to let go of some employers....."

"You're fired Scott. Pack your things and leave" He said and Chad slowly walked out of the room.

--------------

Daniel walked out from the cab. He was in Hollywood. Now he just had to find Zoe. It was starting to get dark outside and someone could easily attack him, but he had nothing worth of stealing.

"Do you know where Zoe Lee lives?" He asked the cab driver.

"Are you a paparazzi? Or what?" The driver asked confused. Daniel didn't look like a paparazzi, more like a homeless person.

"No. I'm a guy who's looking for a girl" He answered.

"A stalker then?" He laughed.

"No!" Daniel yelled.

"Do you know where she lives or not?" Daniel continued a bit calmer.

"Here's a map" The driver said and gave him a paper.

He thanked and gave him his last money.

Zoe lived in the house down the steet where all of the flashing lights and loud music came from.

--------------

"I talked with my boss today" Chad said as he entered the livingroom.

"What did he say?" Hope said and walked towards him.

"I got fired" He said slowly.

"I'm so sorry Hope"

Hope wrapped her arms around him, trying to comfort.

Chad kissed her hair.

"Will we sell our house?" Hope asked.

"I will find another job, I promise you" Chad said.

"Don't worry" He said and ended the hug.

"I will be back soon" He walked out the door, leaving Hope alone in the livingroom.

--------------

"Who are you?" The big guy with smoking said.

"Daniel White. I need to see Zoe Lee" Daniel said sounding desperate.

"You're not on the list. The party only invites the people on the list" He said still not moving.

"I need to see her!" Daniel shouted.

"I need her to know what I never told her!" He yelled.

"And I'm not moving until you let me speak to her!" Daniel said and sat down on the grass.

--------------

"Miss. Lee?" Someone poked on Zoe's arm.

"Yes" She answered.

"A boy is looking for you and he's not moving" The woman said.

"A boy?" Zoe said confused.

She ran towards the front door.

"Where is he?!" She yelled.

"I called the cops. They picked him up" Her lifeguard said.

"Oh god" Zoe said and started to run down the driveway.

"Zoe!" She heard Josh scream from behind but she kept running in her heels.

--------------

"I'm here to bail out Daniel White" Zoe said to the lady with beard behind the desk.

"300 dollars" She said and looked serious at Zoe

Zoe sighed and gave her the money. She should get some sort of sale at 'bailing out Daniel White from jail'

"You can come out now!" She shouted and Daniel came walking towards her.

Daniel got stunned by her look. She wore the most perfect dress and she had that annoying look on her face that Daniel thought was really cute.

"Zoe. I'm so happy to see you" He bursted out.

--------------

Callie walked down the town square. The town were so empty at night.

She had just found the perfect place to start her resturant.

'Her resturant' sounded very good in her mind. She pictured herself cooking and running people around.

Her thoughts suddenly broke as she heard a noise from behind. Someone grabbed her mouth.

"Hello darling" She heard someone said before passing out.

--------------

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW.

ENJOY ANYWAYS!

//MY