We Belong

--------------the next day--------------

Someone knocked on Daniel's door. He had a huge hangover from last night.
He opened the door and saw two men with uniforms.

"Daniel White?" One of them said.

Daniel nodded slowly.

"You're under arrest for assault and drug dealing" The other one said.

"What!" Daniel yelled ready to hit them and run away.

"If you beat a cop it'll cost you much...." The cop said.

Daniel turned around as they asked him to.

They put handcloves on him and walked out of the appartment.

--------------

"I don't want to go back to LA! It's my decision Josh...." Zoe said angry.

"I think we should end this relationship..." She stammerd.

"It's because of that Daniel boy isn't it? The one that hit me?" Josh said.

"No it's about ME" She said and walked out from the hotel room.

"Come back Zoe! We can work this out! We need to promote our movie the best possible way, remember?" He said and walked after her.

"It was always just promotion..... Do you remember that?" Zoe said and walked away.

This time Josh didn't follow.

--------------

"Mom. Why is aunt Callie always with James? I miss her" Reyna pouted.

"I know you do sweetheart. But Callie and James haven't seen each other in a very long time" Hope replied.

"...But tonight me and daddy will go out and eat on a resturant and James and Callie will be babysitting you" Hope said and smiled.

"Yes! I will have so much fun with them" Reyna said and ran away to her room.

Hope wondered how long it would take before Reyna killed them with child stuff? She laughed in her head just thinking about it.

--------------

Zoe's phone buzzed, again. It was probably another call from Josh... Why did he want her to come back to LA so badly?

She looked at the screen and saw a unknown number calling. Without thinking she quickly answered.

"Who's this?" Zoe asked, sounding pretty rude.

"Zoe...." Daniel's voice said.

"Daniel? Do you even own a phone?" She chuckled.

"No I don't....." He whispered.

"What's going on? You sound weird" Zoe said.

"I'm arrested....." Daniel finally said.

"Arrested?! For what?" She bursted out.

"For hitting your fiance....." He said.

".....And for drugdealing..... Which I have never done but the police believes the 'source' and not me" Daniel quickly added.

She heard that Daniel told the truth. She always knew.

"Why would Josh do this?" She asked.

"Probably because he think that you'll get insanly in love with me and we will get married in Vegas as soon as possible" He laughed.

Zoe stayed quiet, and she didn't laugh because honestly she had never stopped being insanly in love with him.

"...I'm just kidding Lee" He said still laughing.

"Of course" She said and made a fake laugh.

"I'll talk to Josh. Don't do anything stupid, I will get you out of there.... Bye" Zoe ended the call.

--------------

"What exactly does four year olds like to do?" James asked confused.

"Watch movies? Play with us until we die?" Callie chuckled.

"I have never been good with kids...." He admitted.

"Just follow me. I can tell Reyna to kill me with child games first" She said.

"I think she'll like this...." Callie said and took down a jar of cookies from the grocery store shelf.

"Cookies?" James asked confused.

"That was always my favorite food" Callie laughed.

"I think that we're officially a couple now since we are going to babysit together" James laughed and kissed Callie.

"I don't mind about that" Callie said and smiled as they ended the kiss.

--------------

Zoe walked fast towards the police station. The building was grey and boring. She hadn't been here since she was 15. She and Daniel had been arrested for driving drunk around in the town. Then his dad had bailed them out.

"Excuse me? Where can I find Daniel White?" Zoe asked the guy behind the computer.

"Hmmm....." The guy said and looked at his computer.

"He's not able to get out of here sweetheart..... Leave" He said and looked back at his papers.

"But...." Zoe tried.

"....How much? To get him out? This is all a missunderstanding" She said.

"I don't think it is. The evidence against him are pretty strong" The guy said.

"Just because a famous guy said it doesn't mean that it's true!" Zoe yelled. She was really pissed at all of this.

"Who do you think we believe darling. A famous actor? Or a junkie that doesn't even remember what he did last night?" The guy sighed.

Oh god. Daniel did this hard for her.... How would she ever get him out?

"I will be back" Zoe said and walked out from the police station.

--------------

"Reyna! Aunt Callie and James are here!" Hope yelled.

Reyna quickly came running down the stairs and hugged Callie.

"Chad! We can leave now" Hope yelled again and this time Chad came running from the kitchen.

"Thanks for looking out for Reyna" He said and winked.

"Bye sweetheart" Hope said and kissed Reyna's head.

Chad and Hope walked out of the door and left a silence behind them.

"Let's play!" Reyna yelled and started to run.

"Oh god" James said.

Callie squeezed his hand and he felt much better.

--------------

"This place is so beautiful" Hope said and kissed Chad.

"Only the best place in South Carolina is good enough for my wife" He said.

The waitress showed them to their table. It had a beautiful ocean sunset view.

"I love you" She said and smiled.

"You do? Wow. That's awkward....." Chad chuckled.

".....Because I admire you Hope Elizabeth Chase. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. We belong together" He continued.

"Oh god. Don't make me cry" Hope blinked and dried out the tears from her eyes.

"Happy wedding anniversary!" Hope and Chad raised their glasses and made a toast.

--------------

"What should we do?" Reyna said after 2 hours of running around.

"We can bake cookies?" Callie suggested and tried to sound like she had alot of energy.

"Yay! I'll get the flour!" Reyna said and ran to the kitchen with Callie and James behind her.

They heard a noise and Reyna laid on the floor with the flour all over her.
The whole kitchen was white and dry.

"Maybe we should clean up instead?" James said.

"That sounds like a good idea" Callie responded.

--------------

Zoe knocked on the wooden hotel door.

Josh quickly opened it.

"Realizing that you made a mistake?" He snapped.

"No. I want you to drop the charges you made against Daniel....."

"And why do you think I would do that? He's a dangerous person Zoe" He said.

"You're the dangerous one" She mumbled.

"....And I will marry you if you drop the charges" Zoe said.

"I don't believe you" He replied.

"I have two plane tickets back to LA. I will go back with you tonight, and we will get married" She said and handed the plane tickets to him.

"Deal" He said and took the papers.

--------------

"Do you think she's sleeping?" Callie said as she laid down on the big and nice bed.

"I hope so, if she's not I will die soon" James chuckled and laid down on his back beside Callie.

"Kids have so much energy" She mumbled.

"I wonder if I'll ever be ready to have one of these" James laughed.

"I'm pregnant" Callie said quickly and ran out from the bedroom.

--------------

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK :)

//MY