Forever Young

Callie walked out from the plane. The hot summer air hit her like a wall. Paris had been so cold compared to South Carolina.

She slowly walked towards the entrance.

The only one that she told about her arrival was Hope. She had agreed to have Callie staying at their house until she found a place of her own.

Callie took a deep breath and walked out from the airport towards her cab.

After 5 years in Europe. She was finally home again.

--------------

Reyna sat in the backyard playground holding a bug in her hands. She slowly took the bug closer to her face, just to see what it looked like.

''Reyna Anna Scott! Do not eat that bug! And come inside, dinner's ready'' Hope yelled from the balcony.

Reyna quickly got back to reality and put down the bug on the ground.

''I'm coming mom'' She said as she rose from the ground and walked over to the big house.

--------------

Zoe walked towards the red carpet. She almost slipped on her long pearl white shining dress with long laces.

The photographers screamed her name and she saw flashing lights everywhere.

This was her big night. Her second movie was about to premiere in Los Angeles tonight.

Josh came walking up behind her wrapping his arms around her. His move made the photographers go crazy and the fans started to scream our names.

Zoe belonged here.

--------------

James knotted his tie and looked in the mirror. This was his first job interview in over a month. His phone started to buzz and he quickly picked up.

''Hello'' He stroke his hand through his hair.

''James Tantalos. You sound so grown up!'' The girl at the other line laughed.

''Hope?'' James said suprised.

''Yes. I haven't seen you in years!'' Hope said.

''I know. Graduation seem so far away'' He laughed.

''Callie is returning today'' She said quickly.

He was about to answer but then the line broke and Hope's soft voice disepeard.

His one and true love was back in town? Callie Johnson.

''Mr. Tantalos. You can come in now'' The lady said.

James took a deep breath and walked in to the office.

--------------

The cab drove up on the Scott family's driveway. Callie paid the driver and walked towards the door. The door was already unlocked. She walked in.

''Hope Chase! Get your ass out here and give me a hug'' She yelled.

Hope ran out from the kitchen and jumped on Callie.

''Callie Johnson! Don't ever leave me again'' Hope said as they ended the hug.

A blonde little head came up behind Hope.

''Reyna. This is aunt Callie'' Hope said calmly.

''Hello. My name is Reyna Anna Scott'' Reyna said and smiled big.

--------------

Hope handed Callie a tea cup and sat down next to her.

''How has it been in Europe?'' Hope said excited.

''It was great! I learned alot about cooking and met alot of cute french boys'' She laughed.

''Anyone you'd like to talk about?'' She asked.

''No. They were all just flings'' Callie said and took a sip of her tea.

''How did things turn out after I moved?'' Callie asked.

''Well. Me and Chad went to Brown and then we moved in here and got jobs. And as you probably know, Zoe is a famous actress'' She explained.

''What about James or Daniel?'' Callie said.

''James went to collage, that's all I know.....'' She answered.

''.....The sad part is about Daniel. He dropped out of collage, because of the break up. Then he disepeard and no one have heard from him, not even Chad. Some people claim that they have seen him around in the town, but honestly I don't know'' Hope sighed.

--------------

Callie walked towards the towns best resturant. She would try to get a chef job, and she needed a job to buy an appartment. The resturant were full of people laughing and eating.

''Excuse me?'' Callie said and stopped a waitress.

''Callie Johnson?'' She turned around and looked happily at Callie.

''It's me. Iris? I used to be a cheerleader and I went to senior prom with James? And you used to date Daniel before graduation?'' Iris said still smiling like a dork.

She had no idea who Iris was.

''Yeah, I remember you'' Callie lied smiling.

''Have you seen Daniel lately? Daniel White?'' Callie continued.

''I've seen him around. Everyone does sometimes'' She answered.

''Can you give this to the manager?'' Callie said and handed Iris her job application.

''Oh. Sure'' She said and took the paper.

''.....I need to find someone'' Callie said and ran out from the resturant.

--------------

Hope walked around in the empty kitchen singing as she did the dishes.

She was really happy that Callie was back in town. Now she just had to get James to come back home too, and Zoe.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist and she stopped the singing.

"I love you so much" Chad kissed her head and buried his face in her soft blonde hair.

"I love you too Mr. Scott" She chuckled.

Suddenly the music began to play and Reyna came into the kitchen watching her parents being silly.

"Dance!" She shouted and started to jump around.

Chad took a hold of Hope's waist and they started to dance. Smiling and laughing like a new married couple. They still felt like one after 5 years of marriage.

--------------

Callie asked every person that walked by the same question 'do you know Daniel White?' and she kept getting the same answers.

He couldn't be gone, humans doesn't just 'poof' away randomly. She finally found a old man who knew what Daniel used to be. She thanked him and walked towards the given adress.

It was a crappy apartment building. Callie wasn't sure if she'd be killed going inside, but she took the chance and walked inside the building.

She walked up the stairs and came to four appartments. One of the doors were open and she slowly walked in. The appartment looked worse than the actual building. Glass fragments were lying all over the floor. She quickly jumped when she saw a gun lying on the dirty table.

She took a deep breath and continued walking deeper into the appartment. This place was dark and quiet. It felt like she was in a horror movie. Something made a noise and she made a small scream and ran towards the sound.

There he was. The most popular guy in high school, soccer captain, Daniel White. Lying on the floor, unclean and passed out, surrounded by empty bottles.

--------------

THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER IN THE SEQUEL!

GIVE FEEDBACK THROUGH COMMENTS :))

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

//MY