Playing With My Heart

''Hello.... Is anyone here?'' Zoe whispered, she walked slowly and tried not to make any sound with her heels.

She wasn't dead. Yet.

''Go away Callie!'' Daniel said.

Zoe jumped and screamed. Daniel almost scared her to death. He was sitting in the corner with a empty bottle in his hand.

Daniel's face turned and looked right at her.

''Zoe?'' He said quietly.

''Hi'' Was all she could say.

''Why are you back in Greenwood? Aren't you a famous celebrity now?'' He tried to sound sassy, but he was too drunk to do it.

''Yeah. I'm kind off famous these days'' She laughed.

''....I knew you would be'' Daniel replied.

''I am not dead, you can leave now. It's not like I'm gonna get outside and meet everyone who hates me!'' Daniel shouted.

Zoe was about to leave. Give up on her friend. Her broken friend.

''Everyone doesn't hate you!'' She yelled almost crying.

''Really?!'' He raised from the floor and walked towards her. For a moment it actually looked like he would kill her.

''I am here! I am here because I care. I loved you once but you always thought of me as a friend! And I tried to be your friend! But I couldn't stop loving you! I never did!'' She screamed and tears started to stream down her face.

She turned her heels and ran out from the appartment.

--------------

Zoe had been gone for 3 hours. Maybe Callie should look for her? Calli turned around and started to walk towards Daniel's apartment building.

She quickly bounzed into someone as she turned around.

''Oh god! I'm so sorry'' She apologized.

''It's fine'' He said.

It was James.

''James?'' Callie bended down helping him up from the ground.

''Hey Callie'' He said and grinned.

--------------

Zoe stormed out from the building. Did she just tell drunk Daniel how she felt 5 years ago? Or maybe still felt?

She was supose to help him, but she just yelled at him. Maybe she should go back inside?

Her phone buzzed and it was Josh calling. Should she answer?

''.....Hey babe'' She finally said.

''Where the hell are you Zoe!? We have an interview today'' He yelled.

Oh no. She had forgot.

''I'm home''

''No you're not?!'' Josh sounded quite angry.

''In Greenwood.....'' She said quietly.

''What?!'' He shouted and almost made Zoe deaf.

''Bye'' She said.

''Zoe! Zoe Jessica Lee! Don't hang up on me!'' He screamed.

She quickly hung up and sat down on the sidewalk.

--------------

''How was Europe?'' James asked.

''Eh. It was great.....'' Callie said.