Shattered Dreams

I was extremely shocked but exited still. Yipeeee.. My joy knew no bounds. It was a complete plan made by my sweethearts Karthik and Pooja. I am gonna meet the person of my love, Kapoor. Even the air around me had some fragrance of love in it. I was excited, enthusiastic , happy , joyful and was full of energy filled excitement . Every single cell in my body jumped with happiness.. I really couldn't sort out what type of feeling I was undergoing that very second. But I definitely knew I was happy and so was my friends.
We then visited my grandparents house which was empty by then . Then I came out of the house and made a quick search for Kapoor's house , which was almost near. But all I could see was a empty land. I squeezed my mind to remember the exact location of his house. But where I stood was the correct location and again it was barren. I was terribly upset. Suddenly, I lost my vision and everything around me turned black and last thing I remember was, I slipped to the ground with a huge thud on my head. I do not know what exactly happened for the next few minutes. When I got up, I was seated on Karthik's car. Pooja told me that I had fainted and they lifted me to the car. Then we went to the police station to investigate further about that barren land and it's owner. But that dirty file he had ,contained only some torn dirty sheets of paper. He scanned all the sheets and came up with the answer that he had lost some addresses due to his carelessness. And finally the mask of Disappointment covered all our faces. I felt as though I was completely broken up into several pieces , as though some sharp knife had been pierced my heart a million times. I lost my entire energy. Pooja and Karthik together dragged me to the car. I was sitting with a empty heart with no reactions at all. It could have been all better if I hadn't visited Khathiya at all. Then from there Karthik drove the car to a small hotel . I had a feeling that after these incident my hunger, my feelings and my happiness were all burnt alive. Karthik and Pooja ate well. I just managed to drink some juice alone. Again we got into the car and drove back to Bangalore. Nobody spoke. All were in huge disappointments. I couldn't think about anything . With my eyes closed , Every thing around me was total dark , every of my cells now had a shocking death and with Kapoor's thoughts, the tears rolled down my eyes reminding every of my childhood memories.
We finally reached Bangalore and there my mom greeted me again with a cute smile on her face. But I looked so bad with all my feelings dead. Pooja called my mom aside and narrated her the entire history of that day. I used that short time to refresh myself since many of my parents friends had come to wish me on my birthday. At least I don't want my parents to get disappointed. That day night, after every guests had left, I was alone in my room surrounded with only the dark memories of me with Kapoor. There was a slight knock on my room's door. Then my mom came inside opening the door. She had a small covered box in her hand. She sat aside me and patted my head. My eyes completely submerged with tears. " He is not dead. Remember if that person is going to be your Prince Charming , he will definitely come to rescue his cute princess! If not there would be another Prince Dazzling to rescue my cute darling! So don't give up. And your life is more important than your love. Lead your life successfully and the rest will be given to you by the almighty. All the best for your bright future. And wish you a happy birthday! ", saying so she handed me that box. I felt as though my energy was refilled with an energy booster. I believed her words so strongly and, that gave me enough strength to move on with my life. My confusions now was cleared and I was set on the right path by my mom. Seriously that's why they are called "Mother", the only true soul who can mould us at any time with just some kind words at the right time . I felt at ease now after being counseled by my Queen. She left the room. I opened the box and it contained 3 application forms for 'The Eagle University', my dream college. It's the number 1 university all over India . It was the best gift I had ever received for my birthday. All thanks to mom. She is the best mom, who has got application for her daughter's friends too.. I felt happy and grateful. Now the remaining thing was that we three had to study hard, do our exams well and start preparing for our entrances for ' The Eagle University' .