.18

Hey Guys at the bottom there is something you need to see. It's just an outfit that she wears somewhere. I'm not gonna say what she puts on cause it takes to much time. So go look at the bottom and click you have to click where it says External links. Thank you I love you guys also sense my last update was short I made this one for you guys. Make sure to vote and comment. 

Mileys POV 

We left In&Out and now I'm just at home thinking about Nash and the guys. I don't know what it's like to have so many people look after you and protect you. It's just weird and kinda of nice. I really missed Logan and now he's back. It's just weird. 
I was interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Hello". I ask into the phone.
"Hey sweetie it's Mom so I just wanted to tell you I hope everything is okay and make sure to go to school tomorrow". My mother said in a sweet tone. 
"Okay mom I'll make sure Bye". I said
"Well bye". She hung up straight after that.
Damn I forgot that school was tomorrow. Oh my god Gray I haven't talk to him. I ran down stairs and saw them sitting on the island. 
"Grayson I need to go get my jacket from my house". I said putting on my shoes.
"Okay just one thing I'm not Gray". He said getting up.
"Why did you reject my kiss the other day". Ethan said coming over to be. I was about to open the door but he beat me to it. He shoved me towards the door and pinned my hands over my head. 
"Who do you think you are". He said laughing.
"A person who is trying to look for a fuck to give". I said smiling. He said looked down. 
"You're so ugly!". He said. Oh wow he just tried to kiss me.
"Really". I said
"Yes!". He yelled at me
"Good I was trying to look like you today". I said smiling and then I hit him in the balls. 
He fell to the floor groaning and then was about to come back up. Shit I ran out of the house and went to mine. I grab the key in the plant that was next to the door. And unlock the door I ran to my room and looked for my jacket and found it on my bed. I ran over to it and grab it. I look around and thought about how many times I cried myself to sleep cause of them and how many days I spent in here hiding from the world. I walk out of my room. And went in the back yard and climb the twins side house. I saw Gray on the phone talking to someone he was angry and he through something at the wall. Wow he is really angry. I kept going up and I finally reach my room When I went in I fell and just laugh at how dumb I am. I got up and through my jacket in my closet. I went to the restroom and striped from my clothes and hope in my shower. After 30 minutes I got out and brush my teeth and went outside to my bed. I sat down and just looked at the ceiling. As soon as my head hit the pillow it was night time for me.

*Skip till morning*

"GET UP GET UP". Great I was woken up by a screaming goose. 
"Okay I'm up". I said 
"Well get ready school". That goose said leaving my room.
I got up and brushed my then I didn't even know that I left my light on. I went to my closet and got my outfit ready for school.(^on top^) I went down stairs frighten of what Ethan will do to be. So I went out the back and there he was looking me straight in the eye. I ran inside and lock the door. And went through the front. I walk to school but when I was half way there a car honk at me. I turn and see Logan. 
"Hey need a ride". He said stopping the car. 
Look to my right to see Ethan running towards me.
"Sure". I quickly got in the car and put the seat beat on. 
"Come on lets go". I said turning on the music. Truce by twenty one pilots came on. Me an Logan looked at each other.

Now the night is coming to an end
The sun will rise and we will try again
Stay alive for me 
You will die a but now your life is free
Take pride in what is sure to die
I will fear the night again 
I hope I'm not my only friend
Stay alive stay alive for me
You will die and now your life is free 
Take pride in what is sure to die

We sang along to it. And then it ended and we were at school. We both got down at the same time.
"Come on I want you to meet people". I said grabbing his hand and running into the school door. Everyone look at me like I was crazy. Oh well. 
"Miley were are you taking me". Logan ask me. We enter first period and he sat down next to me. Tyler was looking at him weird. 
"Hey is that the guy from In&Out". He ask me
"Yeah he is my best friend since 8th grade". I said
"Oh". He turned back to the board and began to write down the notes.
_________________

We were at lunch and I haven't seen the twins. I sat down with Nash and Tyler, Logan was getting lunch. 
"Hey". I said.
They just looked down and didn't even bother to look up. 
"Hi". I said once again.
Still nothing 
"HELLO". I said 
"Look we don't care about you and we never did and never will and nether does the others. They pity you cause your worthless. And DON'T EVEN HAVE A REASON TO LIVE". Tyler and Nash yelled at me. 
"Just go". Nash said 
"But what did I do wro-". I was cut off. 
"JUST LEAVE YOU SLUT". Nash yelled again. I started to cry and ran out of the lunch room and went to the court yard. Wow what just happened. I thought they were my friends. I guess not. I look in the window and saw Logan sitting down and laughing with them. 
I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. 
Look at him and he pick it up and then just left it there. Wow I thought they cared about me. I guess not. I decided to walk home. As I walked I noticed that it's barley the middle of day. I went to the house and grab some clothes and set them on the bed. I went down to the living room and grab my keys for my car. I needed something to do. I went to the ice-cream shop and got a cookies and cream my favorite. And went to the park. I sat down and watch as people past by and didn't even see me. It was like I was not even there. I got up and notice that school was let out already. Damn how long was I there. I got in my car and drove to the movies. I really needed to be somewhere. I got there and got a ticket for Central Intelligence. I sat in the middle and the movie began. I had a large popcorn and a large soda. I saw people coming in. And once they came closer I saw who is was. 
Nash,Cameron,Kian,Jc,Ricky,Connor,Jack,Jack,Taylor,Cater,Matt,Shawn and everyone else. 
Please don't see me Please don't see me Please don't see me.
"Hey Miley". Nash said Oh hell no. They all smiled as they saw me. Hell no
"Oh wow really well I'll just move. Sense you guys pity me so much just take my seat". I said getting up. 
"What are you talking about we don't pity you". Cameron said
"YEah sure". I heard Nash say
"Miley your talking like an idiot". Carter said
"Of coarse I talk like an idiot how else would you understand me". I said and I got up and went to the front. And when I sat down it was nothing but guys. And damn there hot. I knew the guys were looking at me. So I did something that would get them mad. 
"Hey can I sit with you guys". I ask them
They looked at each other and quickly got up.
"Sure I don't mind". The blonde one said
"Yeah it's okay". The one with the bandana said
"Sure it doesn't matter". The one with red hair said
"Yeah sure". The one with dark brown hair said. 
"So what are your names". I ask
"Well I'm Luke that's Calum, The one with red hair is Michael and that's Ashton". Luke said.
"Okay cool I'm Miley". I said
They nodded and we sat down. I was 2 rows in front of the guys. 
The way we sat was Michael,Calum,Me,Luke, and Ashton. I had popcorn and Calum would try and get some sense he ran out. I kept laughing at him cause it was funny. The movie finish and we were outside of the movie and the Magcon boys and everyone were by the plants just sitting there on there phones. 
"So Miley what do you have planed". Luke ask me. I saw most of the boys look up from their phones and look at us.
"Well nothing really". I said
"Come with us we're going to the mall then to get some things at the store. Then after go swimming And we can just chill after that". Michael said all happy 
"Okay sure wait is it cool if I invite someone I've known him for a while now". I said 
"Sure". They all said. I pulled out my from and called him. 
"Hey Ricky wanna come with me and hang with a couple of friends". I called Ricky. ( Not Ricky Dillion Ricky Garcia). 
"Sure I have nothing planed anyway". He said and hung up I text him to meet us here. 
"Okay he is on the way". I said and then Luke came up to me and pick me up. 
"Okay well were gonna make a keek and me and Ash are racing". He said showing his smile.
"Ok". I said and then they started. Luke was winning but then someone trip him and we fell. But instead of getting up and saying shit. We just stayed on the floor and laughed. I got up and help Luke. 
"Are you okay". He said
"Yeah I'm fine you". I said he nodded. 
"Hey who trip us". I said and when I turned around and saw Ricky. I laughed
"Really Ricky". I said punching his arm. 
"Oww yeah so what are we doing". He said I told him and he got all happy
"WOAHHHH LETS GO". Ricky said he pick me ran I looked at the guys aka Magcon and saw them confused and mad. Oh well. We headed off to the mall.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

We finally made it and we were at the food court eating and talking. That's when Ricky pulled me aside from everyone and did something he well he...................