Part (13)

James came swerving into the parking lot like a maniac, Are you okay? He asked pulling me and Raelyn close to him. Yes? I said curiously why what's the matter? I asked him sounding concerned, Well he said I ran into a problem today a Claudia problem to be exact. What? What happened I exclaimed! As he took Raelyn into his arms well she basically was just waiting in front of my studio like the crazy neurotic bitch that she is and it literally took me all my strength to get her to leave me the hell alone. Let's just say it got bad enough that Larry heard us from inside of the studio and I thank god he did because if it wasn't for him hearing us and calling the cops I might of not gotten her away from me. Are you ok though? Why is she so stuck in this fantasy of the two of you do I need to take care of her myself I said to James. No! No! he shouted absolutely not! I am not going to allow you to put your life and Raelyn's in anymore danger than it could possibly already be in he said with his hand on my cheek getting emotional just because some stupid bitch is so obsessed with me that she can't let a few months of false pretense romance go. I just hope they find her, he said I'm sure they will I added trying to make him feel better. As he held me close I noticed the scratch on the side of his neck, What's that I asked babe did she do that to you? Yes, he said fueling my hatred for her even more I slowly calmed my self down I didn't want to make this day any worse than it had been for him, let's go home I said. Yes that sounds perfect I just wanna be home with my two beautiful ladies where it's safe and I know where all together. Is it ok if I take Raelyn with me I just wanna have someone to ride with and she keeps me so entertained and always helps bring my spirit's up. Of course I said, well if your going to take her with you I might go ahead and swing by somewhere and get us a bite to eat. Babe, he said to me in that innocent voice we have food at home can you just follow me home please so I know your ok, and we can get something to eat out another night. Babe, I promise I'll be super quick but I am literally starving we haven't ate since we left for the doctor nearly 3 hours ago and I honestly don't feel like cooking tonight and I know you don't ether I implied. Finally giving in to my begging and pleading, he agreed to let me go. Looking at me with those brown puppy dog eyes just promise me that you will go straight there and home, and you will call me as soon as you leave the restaurant to let me know that your ok and that your on your way home that's all I ask. He said to me with worry in his voice. I promise carrying the car seat to his vehicle so he could buckle Raelyn into his car and head home. I love you we said to each other as he grabbed me and held me close to his chest in a sweet embrace kissing me on the lips ever so softly before we said goodbye to each other. I'll see you at home he replied as I was getting into my car before he drove off. See you at home I said.