Part (8)

Rolling over next to couch on the floor where I guess I'd fallen asleep on. I kept hearing my phone go off looking around for it on the floor around me, I couldn't find it anywhere I don't know what I had done with it during yesterday's series of events. Then I heard my door bell ring ugh, I thought to myself Just a minute I yelled out trying to wipe the dry mascara off my face in the mirror next to the door in the living room. The door bell rang again, I'm coming I said out loud again opening the door without even asking who was on the other side of it. There he stood, James looking me dead in the face. Well? I said where's my daughter I said loudly she's in the car and don't you mean "Our" daughter he added as I ignored him. Come on he said, unlocking his door handing me her diaper bag and other stuff he'd taken with him the day before. Kissing her on her cheek and telling her how much he loved her and that he was sorry for disappointing her, He turned to me with guilt in his eyes and asked me are we going to be able to work through this? James, I said looking at him I need time, we need time! We need some serious time apart to deal with what you brought on our family. You've been the one cheating on me lying to me and Raelyn both each time you tell us your going to the studio or you got caught up in a meeting when you weren't were the ones who have to pick up the pieces from the mess you caused. As of right now I can't tell you a yes or no, its to fresh there's a lot of rebuilding we have to do to this relationship and I never thought I'd ever have to do that not with you I replied in a shaky voice. You need to get your priorities together biting his lip and looking at me as he twisted the wedding band he still had on his ring finger agreeing to whatever I had to say because he knew he'd messed up. Ok! He said whatever you want, whatever is going to bring us back to that place I'll do I can respect that. Looking at him in that moment I could see a bit of regret in him but I still knew we had some things we had to fix before we even tried being the family we once were again. I...... he said pausing his sentence looking at the me and Raelyn across from him, I guess I should get back to my hotel then he said. Yeah I guess you should aggravated walking over he put his hand on Raelyn's back giving her an extra long kiss on the top of her head. I love you he said with tears rolling down his cheeks blinking his eyes to try and make the tears stop. I love both of you he said pulling away from her getting into his vehicle. I stood there for a moment watching him drive away holding Raelyn as tight as I could without hurting her holding in all the emotions I could so he couldn't see.