Nicknames

Bellamy- His: Pumpkin (just to piss him off)

yours: Darling (It made you blush, which pisses you off)

Finn- His: Love (it was simple and easy to make him flustered)

Yours: Bright eyes ( When your eyes light up at something you love aka- him)

Jaspar- His: Fruit Loop (Sense he plays around)

Yours: Lover Girl [or Lover boy, idc do you] (Mainly because you always were the one wanting to make out)

Monty- His: Charming (Which was more of an innocent name, like him)

Yours: Princess [or prince idc do you] (cause he practically spoiled you with what he could)

Murphy- His: Dickhead (Because of his temper) Alt- My all (Only used when he was being sweet)

Yours: Doll face (Mainly sarcastic, when you were pissed at him for being a dick) Alt- Sexy (He got straight to the point)

Clarke- Hers: Lucky (Sense she avoided death so many times)

Yours: Babe (She wasn't really creative, it was all she could think of.)

Lexa- Hers: Kitten (She was always 'commander girl' so you called her it so she wasn't that all the time)

Yours: Star (She feels as if she's lucky to have you)

Raven- Hers: Hottie (It was more in a teasing matter but you think it suited.)

Yours: Hot stuff (She likes saying it when your talking to other people cause you don't know how to react)

Roan- His: Tough guy (yep, your sooooo original )

Yours: Love (He tries to pull the tough guy act or whatever, but he's a sweet guy)

PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS IM WANTING TO DO A IMAGINE, BUT IM SO BASIC I HAVE NO IDEAS.