WHAT OMG AN UPDATE!!!!

Percy PoV

After a long time of explaining I decided we should go to our own houses and discuss how to stop duke the next day. I fell asleep very quick but had horrible nightmares. I saw them die I saw Annabeth die and at the end I saw Tartarus standing there saying he will get his revenge on me by killing her. I woke up really early at like 5:30. I wasn't that tired anyway I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't  so I decided to take a shower and get dressed. I put on a black V-neck, jeans and a denim jacket. I rode my skateboard to school. I had been saving up money for a long time so I decided that after school I would finally get a motorcycle. I wanted to save up money for this even though I had unlimited money because I wanted it to work for it so it would mean something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to Lunch

"Guys I think we should just follow them after school or something I mean we don't even know where they're staying!" I said.

"That's true but what if they see us?" Scott said.

"We hide duh! And only You and I will go we don't want to many people to go so then we wont be as noticeable," I explain.

"Wait what about me I wanna go!" Stiles whined.

"No you are too loud and you could get hurt!" Scott said.

The bell rang and it was time for history. Thankfully in history we were learning about the Greek myths. Unfortunatly Nancy Bofit is in this class. Yes you heard me correctly NANCY BOFIT the horrible girl who used to live in New York who has the Cheetos cheese sprinkled across her face. Yes she doesn't realize that I'm the same Percy from New York. I have just avoided talking to her at all.

So I sat down and class started. Mr. Nakamura said that we would be starting a group project today. There would be 12 groups one for each Olympian god. Since there were 25 people in my class there would be one group of three. He pulled names from a hat and guess who was in my group. Ethan and Nancy. I was lucky enough to get into the group of three with two of my favorite people. Thank gods Aiden isn't in this class

We got assigned the god ARES. This is the worst group ever. Studying my least favorite god with two of my least favorite people. I mean Ethan isn't as bad as Aiden. Aiden is too compulsive and just rushes into things. I do that too but Aiden doesn't even use his head when he rushes into thing, they don't seem like bad people though. We got into our group and sat down. We sat down and for some reason Nancy looked really excited.

Nancy's PoV.

Omg this Percy guy is so amazingly hot. He looks really familiar but I don't know how I recognize him. The other guy is extremely hot as well. If I cant get Percy to like me I'll get him. Unless Ethan is gay cause I've seen him flirting with other guys. I hope he isn't

Ethan's PoV

I'm in Percy's group. He isn't as bad as the others in his 'pack'. If you can even call it a pack. He's kinda cute. He also seems really nice. I wish Aiden didn't hate him so much. I don't think he'll judge me for what I've done in the past he seems like someone who will give me a second chance. I really like Danny though. Cheetos face girl keeps looking at him and I don't like it.

Percy's PoV

We started work on the project and then Nancy started to flirt with me. I tried to start turning her down but she didn't listen.

"So Percy your new here where did you come from?" Nancy asked.

"You should already know," I said.

"What?" She asked

"Don't you remember we went to the same school. You used to bully my best friend and I couldn't do anything or I'd get expelled. I am so glad that I pushed you into the water fountain because you really deserved it," I said.

"Well we can just forget about it I mean you hot now and hot people love me so yeah. Pick me up at seven?" She said.

"Yeah how about no cause your mean and we start working on the project," I said.

"Yeah I agree how about we meet up at the library and work on it there," He said.

"Sure what time do we get out?" I asked.

"School ends around 2:00 so how about we meet up there are 4:30," Ethan said.

"Sure," I said.

"I can do that I guess," Nancy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to after school

Ok so since its two o'clock I have time to get a motorcycle. I was looking through the bikes when one in particular caught my eye. It wasn't flashy or anything it was completely black and it was slim so is need be I could drive it in the woods. It was a Cobra Speedster Short Swept Motorcycle Exhaust Black. (Look that up if you want to see what it looks like its also in the media) It was perfect I pay nearly 800 dollars for it but I loved it. I did all of the paper work and stuff and it was mine. I put my skateboard into my bag and road my bike to the library. The place was 45 minutes away and I had taken the bus there. It might go faster since there are no stops.

I finally got to the library and I was like only 20 minutes early. Ethan was there as well, fortunately Aiden wasn't there. It was really weird you can rarely ever see them apart. He was already set up with a laptop looking up some stuff about Ares. We were there for around two hours just working on the project when finally Nancy showed up.

"Hey guys I'm so sorry I'm late i met this guy on tinder and we were just 'hanging out' if you know what i mean. But i really hope you got  lot of work done. I am sorry I wasn't here to help, sad face!" she said making a sad. Who actually says sad face like that I mean really!

Ethan's PoV

Percy showed up twenty minutes late and I'm so glad he did. I had only showed up a few minutes before him. I'm beginning to really like him. We were talking about things while working on the project like what New York is like, about lacrosse and other stuff like that. Unfortunatly he has a girlfriend. But hey maybe he's bi. I really hope he is. I'm not gonna try and take him from her cause that's kinda messed up. Oh great Nancy is here she is so horrible.

Percy's PoV

We were working on the project- by we i mean Ethan and I cause Nancy was just on her phone looking at makeup- when I got a text from. It was Scott. Well schist I forgot to tall him I couldn't help follow Ethan. I texted him back saying that I forgot and was at the library working on a project with Ethan and Nancy. Right after I sent that text I got a phone call from Frank. I told Ethan I had to take the call and went to the other side of the library.

"Hey dud what's up?" I asked.

"Perce I'm so sorry. We found her body... We found her body floating down the lake. There were words carved on her back. It said 'I have gotten my revenge'," Frank said, "I'm so sor-." I hung up on him. I went back to the table trying not to cry.

"I've got to go, um I'll see you later I guess. Um Yeah sorry," I said my voice shaking while I was grabbing my stuff. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I put my stuff in my backpack and ran out to my bike and drove into the woods. I rode my bike in pretty far. I climbed a tree and just stared up into the sky and cried, why, why would the Fates do this. She cant just be gone, I just don't understand. Then I remembered my dream last night. He did it. He got his freaking revenge, it wasn't a dream. It really happened. Its all my fault I should have been there I should have stayed at camp. I then realized that my mom doesn't know where I am.

I took out my phone with a shaky hand and called her. "Mom," I croaked when she answered.

"Oh honey I'm sorry. Are you ok?" She said crying.

"Yeah I just wanted to make sure you knew I was alright. I'll be home soon," I said and hung up.

I then heard someone walking near the tree. I looked down and saw...

A/N I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING YOU THINK IM A HORRIBLE PERSON BUT DONT WORRY DANNY WILL HAVE SOME ONE HE WONT BE ALONE I WILL MAKE SOMEONE UP OK so problem solved. Also that put this whole story back on track cause I had no idea how this was gonna go without Isaac, Erica, Alison, and Boyd but now I will be update more I PROMISE!