Worried

"So you guys are on the gods radar and not exactly in a good way. They think of you guys as a threat. I said that you kept people safe. They also said that if something bad happens they will take action. The man who was here was my dad," I said.
"So what do we do?" Liam asked.
"We stop Dukie and prove you aren't a threat. That is the only way." I explained. "Oh and did I mention that I was blessed by the gods was a leader of the demigods went through tartourus and was offered to become immortal but turned it down for my girlfriend. I'm also 3/4 god."
"Wait when was there a war wouldn't we have seen it on the news?" Kira said.
"No mortals are weak minded and see what they want to see. You saw it as a gas line explosion. Remember Mt. St Helen erupting. That was me I blew it up. I don't no how but I ended up blowing it up."
"Ok cool but who fought in the wars?" Stiles asked.
"We have two demigod camps. The Greek camp is Camp Half-Blood. The other one is Roman and called Camp Jupiter. My friends and I have plans to combine the camps since their has finally been peace between camps with some things Greek and some things Roman."

A/N I posted a chapter but half of it got cut off. I got a comment asking to update when I went on and saw that the chapter wasn't there. I quickly wrote this down but the next chapter will be longer but I just wanted one out there. Sorry about that.