Chapter 11

Harry's POV

No.

No.

No.

I slowly walked over to the bed.

"Draco?" I whispered. I stood like that for Merlin knows how long. I got the courage to lift the sheet.

I expected a motionless, blonde hair boy, with pale skin.

I saw... pillows? What? "Mr. Potter? Oh you're here. He's over there," she said, pointing to the left of the room. I ran over there and looked at him.

"H-hey, Draco," I said, shaking. Was this real?

"Bloody git. You scared me," I pulled a chair and sat next to him. I gently took his hand.

"I don't expect you to wake up. You almost died last night. Are you okay? I'm scared, you know. I'm scared that I might lose you. And, and, I can't. Hermione and Pansy are dating," I said smiling, closing my eyes.

"They seem really happy. Hermione looks really happy. They love each other. So much. Not as much as I love you," I ran a hand through his hair.

"Your hair is soft," I said absentmindedly. "Remember that time when you spent 2 hours in our bathroom? What do you do? You have to teach me sometime. You have to wake up, though. It's only been 2 days and I already miss you," I put my head down on his stomach.

"Hang in there, you bloody git."

"I-I think I will, arsehole."