Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Me and Draco have been dating for a few weeks now. We couldn't be in the public. Draco and I would just steal quick kisses between classes. But thank Merlin that we share a room. We were sleeping. I saw him thrashing. "No, n-not Harry. No. No!" He started to say. I quickly rushed over to him. "Shh, Draco. It's okay," I whispered. He started to calm down. He opened his eyes.

"H-Harry? You're okay," I smiled at him and climbed in next to him and held him. Soon, we were fast asleep in each other's arms.

Morning

I woke up with my arms still wrapped around Draco.

"Hey, Dray," I whispered. I gently shook him. "Morning, Harry," He smiled contentedly. I kissed him on the forehead lightly. "We have to get ready," I said. He got up and we headed to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Draco smiled. I kissed his neck. He sighed contentedly. "Do you want to have a date tonight?" Draco asked. "Yes," I breathed.

"Meet me at in the Owlery at 8, okay?" He smiled and he changed and was out the door. I wonder what he was going to do. I changed and I was going to see Hermione. "Hey, Hermione," she was reading a book in our common room. The 8th years had their own. But Hermione looked so... laid back. Too laid back.

"Hey, Harry. Can I talk to you?" Hermione asked. I nodded and sat next to her in the couch.

"Well, you see, um, I am, um, bisexual. And, well, I'm, dating Pansy Parkinson," she said nervously. "Really? That's great!" I excaimed.

"THANK MERLIN!" Someone shouted. I whipped around and saw no one. I turned to look at Hermione. She was sitting with Pansy already. They were snogging.

"Get a room, guys. Get a fucking room."