Chapter 5

Harry's POV

Harry finished his lessons and he felt so weak. He hadn't eaten in a week. He was going down a corridor when he felt sick. Very sick.

The only one in the corridor was Draco. He felt light-headed and dizzy. Then, he felt himself falling. Into Draco Malfoy's arms.

Draco's POV

I caught Harry just in time. I held him. He looked so... weak. Vunerable. I carried him bridal style and I started to feel scared. Harry was bone thin. He could feel his bones jutting out from under his robes.

He hurried into the Hospital Wing and Madame Pomfrey rushed forward.

"Harry. Fell. Faint. Thin. Help," I couldn't speak correctly. I was too damn worried. Madame Pomfrey took Harry and whisked him onto a hospital bed. She said to me to back away and to let her do the work. I backed away and started crying. What if I lost him? He was only reason he's here. He would've been dead during the war. Draco would've killed himself by now if it wasn't for Harry. Madame Pomfrey went back to him and started to speak. "Harry has many scars on his forearms. I have patched them up. I have given him some potions and he will be alright. You may see him," she nodded sympathetically. I made my way to the side of his bed.

"Hey," I said. I was going to admit my feelings to him. I mean, he won't know, right?

"Hey, Harry. Why have you done this to yourself? Was it because of me? I'm sorry. So sorry. For everything. Each and every little thing. I'm sorry I called you all those horrible things whe we were younger. Please don't die. I know it would be easier. But don't. You have so much to live for. You would marry, have kids, and live a nice life. I have to say something. That I love you. So, so, much. I need you, y-you idiot," he could feel tears forming in his eyes. He continued. "You are my anchor. You keep me sane. I need you so much. I love you so much. I love you so much, it hurts. I know you've been watching me play my music. You aren't that quiet, you know. Thank you. Thank you. For saving me. And, if you don't feel the same way, then... okay. Okay. But just know that I love you. So much," he ended his speech and he sobbed. He took Harry's hand and held it tight. He laced his fingers with Harry.

And finally, for once, he had a peaceful sleep.

A/N: AIN'T THE END FOLKS. AIN'T THE END.